-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Legend | RL
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-02-2003, 06:48 PM
ksu_crow ksu_crow is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ksu_crow Send a message via MSN to ksu_crow Send a message via Yahoo to ksu_crow
Question problem with hood

Hey I'm new to the forum and I've got a problem. Last year I was driving along and rear-ended a jeep cherokee in my legend. I hate gravel . The car is a 1992 Acura Legend Coupe.
Anyways, I bent my hood and now I'm in search of either a carbon-fiber hood or a stock hood. I also am in search of a fog light bumper cover for the front driver's side, as mine was stolen. I was hoping if I asked the forum I might get some ideas. Thanks. PM me or leave a post on this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-25-2003, 07:23 PM
ganjai3oi ganjai3oi is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ganjai3oi
Re: problem with hood

hey wasup i crash da front of my legend coupe too and it seems impossable to find a hood for this car for a good deal if u find one for a good price or anywhere online please PM,IM me or email me at [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-09-2004, 10:43 AM
legend_gr8 legend_gr8 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to legend_gr8 Send a message via Yahoo to legend_gr8
Re: problem with hood

Im also in search of a hood for a coupe...no luck yet...im thinking about putting fiber glass
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Various problems with my 1992 Nissan Sentra XE (4 door) benenarmor Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD) 0 10-11-2009 11:32 AM
Problem with hood........ swaptrex Sierra 1 05-19-2005 07:43 PM
Problem With Luggae Compartment Hood sblevit 911 2 09-03-2004 01:21 PM
Problems with factory hood +washerlights EVOclipse Off-Topic 25 03-21-2004 03:07 PM
Problem with hood ???????????? 2k2whitemaxi Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 5 04-10-2003 02:54 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Legend | RL


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts