|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
White Crust
Every time I go to pour a glass of milk all this flakey white shit falls into my cup. What the hell is that stuff, dried milk or something?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, that crap is nasty. It comes from the opening so it must be dried milk...happens all the time. I just wipe the top of the container though, problem solved. No more flaky milk.
__________________
You may know me as Fakter1 on other forums.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White Crust
I didn't know milk dries into crust though, that's sick. I'm gonna play a joke on my g/f and splotch some milk in my undies so when she goes to wash them she'll get a nice crusty surprise haha.. or better yet buy some girl panties and "accidentally" throw them in my laundry with white spots aaaaaahahahaha
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White Crust
That's just going to smell...
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: White Crust
Quote:
yeah. i'd just paint a bloody skidmark on there
__________________
"I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats to every sporting event in Madison Square Garden. So, please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots." |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: White Crust
ketchup and milk lol
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: White Crust
Quote:
You are a sick and twisted man. Mua ha! I wish your total success!
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White Crust
the worst is when I go to drink from the gallon jug and get all of that crap in my mouth.
And Ricochet, you are fucked up
__________________
Promoter of the one line signature. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: White Crust
Quote:
yea i try to keep away from the crusty shit off the bottle. try to clean it when ever. nothing more fowl than puring yourself milk in weet-bix and noticing milk flakes on top of your spoon floating. its like having that black dried out tomato sause(ketchup) roudn the tip of the bottle. i enver clean it because i cant be botehred. this is gross. one of my friends parents are filthy, i could tell by the cap on their milk bottle. it was crusty, thick and icould notice cat hair on it. i wanted to barf.. ;/ so sad it hurts
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
i don't really get it in my milk though....
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
That crust is milk's natural defense against jug drinkers...you know your mother told you not to!
__________________
You may know me as Fakter1 on other forums.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White Crust
Quote:
![]() still doesn't stop me because I get it in my mouth, and am stubborn enough to bitch about it every time |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: White Crust
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
http://public.fotki.com/tonioseven/ |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaahahha, I actually am laughing out loud about this. I know exactly what you're all talking about, and I don't care to comment.
__________________
Like a boy - but BETTER! 2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X 1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe Inform yourself: AF User Guidelines |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White Crust
i laugh at all of you. i'm a soy/rice milk drinker; the stuff never crusts and tastes like a milk shake. plus, it's health food.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|