|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who do you Insure your lambo with???
Whats the deal with auto insurance. I called State farm and they are getting back to me with a custom quote for my 6.0. Sounds dangerous.... What do you guys pay per yr? Is there maybe a specialty company that can save us some money?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Who do you Insure your lambo with???
Well, I don't own a car worth more than 1500 AUD,
My guess is, more than $50 000 p.a But, my best friend (who's father is rolling in a few million a year) has a friend who owns a a lambo (apparently, i haven't seen it) i'm told he has to ring up his insurance company everytime he wants to drive it on a road. Makes you think. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have declared value insurance through State Farm but my agent is a relative so I get pretty good rates.
Joe
__________________
01 Diablo 6.0 97 Viper GTS S/C 93.5 Supra T66 01 Lightning |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
what kind of companies do you guys use for insurance on your lambos?tt?allan?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Who do you Insure your lambo with???
There are limited usage plans that a guy I know uses for his Diablo's...it is through Haggarty Insurance. They specialize in rare and exotic cars.
__________________
"Do things right the first time, or don't do them at all." 2002 Honda S2000 1996 Acura Integra GSR 1994 Acura NSX 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 1991 Acura NSX 1990 Honda Accord EX ....soon to be adding a 2002-2003 E39 M5 in blue, thank you.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I insure through Progressive and it costs about $400/month. I have three speeding tickets in the last three years and have multiple car discount. A helluva lot cheaper than I thought I'd be paying.
Steve |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Who do you Insure your lambo with???
what year and model is your lamborghini StompS?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Make sure to insure the car as a weekend car(can't think of the exact term at this moment for some reason).
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
some wealthy people rent Lambo's for the weekend.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
DiabloGT,
I have a 1998 Diablo VT Roadster, Color: Titanium. It had 13000km on it when I got it in July and now I've got about 18000km on it. Here in Portland it's like driving a three ring circus - you can't buy this kind of entertainment at ANY price........ Steve |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|