|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Buick Related Avatars!!!
To have a Buick Avatar, all you have to do is like Buicks!
I'll post a few later, but post your suggestions, and I'll see what I can do.
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Buick Related Avatars!!!
AVATARS ARE ONLINE!!!!! Please choose any avatar, to show your enthusiasm!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
![]() ![]() Last edited by tman; 11-13-2003 at 07:37 PM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Avatars
*Shrugs* you could just take my avatar, but that'd be mean. If you've got a pic of your car you want as an avatar, let me know, post the pic, and I'll see what I can do.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Buick Related Avatars!!!
I made avatars, and uploaded them, but the forums wont show them for some reason
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Avatars
Quote:
Would you do that for me???? Thanks Andy
__________________
Grand National. Going fast with class. Voted FASTEST street car on AF. Here is the proof!!! 1987 Buick Grand National. Back in action!!!! 1999 Ford F-250 Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs. ASE Certified in... Mobile AC On Highway medium duty diesel engines. Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines. On highway trucks. Working on the eletronics certification Member ofA.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Assuming thats not sarcasm...
Yes. Post the picture, or email it to me [email protected], and I'll get back to you.
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope no sarcism here! Ill get to you on that picture I need to go over to my dad's and get it off of his digital
__________________
Grand National. Going fast with class. Voted FASTEST street car on AF. Here is the proof!!! 1987 Buick Grand National. Back in action!!!! 1999 Ford F-250 Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs. ASE Certified in... Mobile AC On Highway medium duty diesel engines. Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines. On highway trucks. Working on the eletronics certification Member ofA.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Buick Related Avatars!!!
Avatars now available, check above post
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Buick Related Avatars!!!
ummm how do i take one of the avatars...? how do i make it show up? please help me :\
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Buick Related Avatars!!!
which one do you want? I can set it for you.
__________________
![]() ![]() |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like mine, i stole it from lesabret.com though
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|