-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-06-2003, 09:28 PM
BaNe BaNe is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 617
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Back

Not sure if yall missed me or not but it has been awhile since I've been here. Been working like a dog, saving for 1:1 motorcyle. Well back to modleing I dont have much urge to get back in for some reason so I think I am going to grab a snap kit tomorrow and paint and some other stuff to ease back in.
__________________
Name is Luke.

Faster and Faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

CompletelyStock except 17 Enkei RS6, Megan racing Downpipe-3" piping-megan racing muffler. no cat. K&N filter.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Midnight Racer's Avatar
Midnight Racer Midnight Racer is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,825
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Midnight Racer
Welcome Back.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back.. SiZ '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee 32 06-16-2005 07:32 AM
Guess Whos Back...Back Again...Doris Back..Tell A Friend Dorikin 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX 21 10-08-2003 10:27 PM
I Got my baby back, baby back, baby back... mattzneon Neon | Plymouth Neon 0 09-15-2002 11:26 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts