|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok men so how many of you keep your boxes or trash them
__________________
Nismo Man JGTC |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i keep them just to put spare crap in them
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I throw mine out. My wife won't let me devote too much space to my hobby and I therefore have to make some sacrifices. It would be nice to keep them though - some of the box artwork is good.
__________________
Good Grammar is Not a Time of Waste. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I keep all of mine.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yah I keep mine - There's always misc. leftover parts which sometimes come in handy when building other kits, so I keep them in the boxes too.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I cut the front and trash the rest..
__________________
![]() CarsModeling.com. My Scale Model Cars blog. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
keep all of mine
__________________
--TONY--
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I keep only the front of the box the rest i thrash. i keep them as a record of my builds and to show people just how much of a change i do the some of my kits. and then some of the box covers are so nice i hang them up on my wall.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
i cut the picture out and put the completed model on the picture. i have a tendancy to modify them as i get ideas. i keep the bottom part of the boxes for storage. the rest i trash.
__________________
Done: 1969 Baldwin Camaro
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I keep the box top with the cover art and hang them on the wall above the built model itself. Takes a lot space though. I've only built about 10, and I'm running out of room.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some I keep for spare parts.The rest get thrown out.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
for me I just scan them and save it
i also scan the instruction just in case
__________________
Current project: Mclaren MP 4/18 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
a long while ago i bought 5 cars...
when i was done with them i had empty boxes.... so i tried to oganize myself... i made a box for trash.. box for spare parts box for the model im working on currently.. bux for instructions... cuz they really do come in handy later and a box for tools... keeps my desk free of model crap...works out preety well.. goran
__________________
The problem of the Future, Today! Goran "They ask me how i did Em... I let the rhythm hit em!" - Rakim
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
As i'm just a newbie on this modelling business, I have only 2 boxes, but I guess I'll keep them all from now on
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
i keep them all...i have too many boxes from diecasts and a few platics lying around in the loft
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|