|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Pocher have just announced their new kit is going to be a Lamborghini.
http://www.pocher.com/index_en.html#home With a 7KG pre painted body its going to be a heavy beast. Its going to be interesting to see the parts breakdown and the quality of the paint job. The size of it will certainly give it a presence the smaller scales lack |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
I have never considered a big scale kit but if they ever re-release the 993, I might just have to get one.
To be fair, this new Aventador isn't half bad too but the 993 was my perfect car when I were a lad.
__________________
AF's Guidelines Read them. __________________ ![]() Currently in the process of re-hosting my photos. If any go missing, drop me a PM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Oh boy, I cannot wait to see a build thread for one of these!
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Let's start with seeing the price!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Expensive. I'm guessing at least $1000USD if its anything like their previous kits. I wouldn't be surprised if its closer to $1500USD.
__________________
-Mike AF Director of Media / Photographer ![]() [email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Quote:
![]() Its nice to see these kits being rereleased along with new ones! That is until you see the price. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
WoW!!! looks great but pitys its pre-painted
__________________
It's Not wheather you Win or Lose, its how you look while you play the Game |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Quote:
http://www.autographmodel.com/Deutsch/Deutsch.htm |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
too nice car in a great scale.
This must be a stunner in a car collection. suspect the price is at the level of real lambos..
__________________
Paolo - LoveGT40 Modelworks website www.alsoldatino.com my YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp..._as=subscriber FB: https://www.facebook.com/alsoldatino |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
And theu are back with what i cal a BOOM! Damn i would love to have one of those, Too bad they will probalby be rediculously expensive!
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Nice to see Pocher are back. This looks nice but would be a lot better if it was a miura. Would love to see some classic cars and some trucks would be even better
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Quote:
http://modelrossi.jimdo.com/gallery-...-1-8/?mobile=1 |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Quote:
I'm not going to ask what that will cost. I just know I wont be able to afford it. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New Pocher 1/8 Aventador
Hmm, y'know, I've only ever seen photos of these 1/8 kits and it never occured to me to measure how big it actually would be.
That 911 that I dream of is almost 2 feet in length when built. That Is Massive. Even if they magicked up a 1/8 993 Turbo , I have nowhere to put a 2 foot long model car. Which puts a question in my mind; we're all pretty much 1/24 builders here and we all know how fiddly it is to work the smaller details into them at that scale. So what would you say is the perfect scale for "proper" detailing? 1/20 like the Tamiya F1 cars? 1/16 like the older Fujimi kits? Is 1/12 like the Tamiya bikes too big?
__________________
AF's Guidelines Read them. __________________ ![]() Currently in the process of re-hosting my photos. If any go missing, drop me a PM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|