-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-03-2003, 09:00 AM
B16 SiRII's Avatar
B16 SiRII B16 SiRII is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 485
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to B16 SiRII
Thumbs up Maroone Honda

I was utterly surprised when I walked into this dealership and wasn't attacked by salespeople! I opened/sat in all the cars...went through the gears, played with the interiors, and all that good stuff you do when you go to a dealer. The only time I was assisted was when I had lingered around a CivicSi a little too long. The only thing the salesperson said to me was "Looks like you wanna test drive it, let's go run it." And there were no forms to fill to test drive the car, didn't have to give my ID, I am pretty sure I wouldn't have needed to give the guy my name! Great dealership and, according to my friend, the other Maroone's (chevy, nissan, etc...) are the same way. This dealership chain is in Miami, Florida BTW. I am not sure if they stretch outside of Florida.
Sorry for the long post.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Could I take a 1999 Honda Civic Motor and put it into a 1994 honda prelude? jluzzrebellion General Discussion 2 02-09-2011 11:40 PM
Honda Crosstour: what in the world was Honda thinking? iafb83 Automotive News Desk 1 09-24-2010 08:52 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts