|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2800rot./min when driving. engine showed signs that he drowns, I joined, he went shortly after that began to fall speed and the engine stopped. Then I could not start.Come to be fuel, received a little dirt somewhere and no longer feeds? What can I do?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: pontiac trans sport 2.3 16v- engine is stop
" What can I do?"
Get a translator? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: pontiac trans sport 2.3 16v- engine is stop
Several members on this forum are from Sweden and may have more experience with the 2.3 engine specifics.
zenswede in Harnosand : http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...r.php?u=610641 THis engine is only used in smaller GM cars in America. IN the mean time, maybe provide a few details like model year, mileage...., amount of fuel in the tank.
__________________
'93 Ponty Transport 3.8; 2011 SUzuki SX4 AWD (wife's) ; 2015 Sorento 2.4 AWD 1928 Graham Paige Model 629 I don't believe in miracles. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|