-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Liberty
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-28-2011, 05:16 PM
redimp2000's Avatar
redimp2000 redimp2000 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
After Market add-ons

I recently purchased a 2008 Liberty and there are only 2 things that I don't like about it: the stereo is under powered and it does not have cruise control.

How easy is it to add these from an after market source and who would you recommend to purchase from?

I have an electronics/electrical background so wiring is not a problem for me, I'm more concerned about how much disassembly I'll have to do on the dashboard.

Thanks in advance!

Allan
__________________
opcorn:

Just sittin' here watchin' the world go by
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After Market Add On's squidman Trooper | SLX | Bighorn | Wizard 1 01-28-2007 02:40 AM
Spec V After market/bolt ons ProZach626 Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD) 1 06-12-2006 04:41 PM
after market add-ons for '01-'02 Taco blacktaco Tacoma 2 05-15-2002 07:12 PM
2002 Celica GTS Body Kits... Add ons??? Any? jigga Celica 8 04-20-2002 05:29 AM
Add-ons to stock unit howard_w13 Audio/Security 7 10-23-2001 11:58 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Jeep > Liberty


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts