-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery
Register FAQ Community
Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Hrcustoms's Avatar
Hrcustoms Hrcustoms is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Aoshima Skyline: Hrcustoms

This is one I put together last month. I didn't do much to the body but the engine bay got most of the attention and I think it came out pretty good tell me what you guys think











Thanks for looking
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Wishmaster's Avatar
Wishmaster Wishmaster is offline
***** Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 446
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Aoshima Skyline: Hrcustoms

It looks stunning! Where did you get the engine from? Or did you find a kit that came with one. I can not remember a R34 kit with an engine.

Just 2 tiny points:
1. The decals at the engine bay on the chrome could use a MicroSol kind of threatment, the outlines of the decal show a bit in the pictures.
2. You posted in the Work in Progress subforum, but it is quite finished . Maybe ask a mod to move it?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Hrcustoms's Avatar
Hrcustoms Hrcustoms is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Aoshima Skyline: Hrcustoms

Oh yah I was in a posting rush and got carried away thanks I'll try and fix this and the engine came with an old Aoshima r32 kit and I also found it as an engine kit.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-02-2010, 09:36 PM
pharr7226 pharr7226 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 136
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: Aoshima Skyline: Hrcustoms

Beautiful build. I really like the look of the purple carbon fiber and the engine bay is nicely detailed.
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hrcustoms Skyline R34 GTR Hrcustoms WIP - Street 7 10-25-2010 01:52 AM
Aoshima Mazda RX7 Ver R C-West Kit WIP Rated-Z WIP - Street 4 06-23-2009 07:28 PM
Aoshima models Heep Car Modeling 10 09-04-2002 03:15 PM
R35 Skyline: GTR and Skyline dif. models??? mjeelani General Discussion 5 05-12-2002 11:34 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > Completed Projects / Gallery


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts