|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you have a nickname? how'd you get it?
Im not talking about your AF nickname, Im talking about an acutal nickname for you, the person. My nickname is Fuzzy, because of my hair being so fuzzy when it's not got gel in it. Corny I know, but it stuck with me. Anyway, how about everyone else?
__________________
AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." A Blog By Swigz Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Boney.
Not anymore, but that's what it was when I was in Junior High and High-school... cuz I was really really really skinny... LOL. Here's a pic... I know I'll regret this LOL:
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
brains- because in High school I was the only one of my friends with something in between my ears
__________________
Check out my Pride and joy in AF- and discuss your favourite Alfa Romeo ![]() 2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah I had a corny one back then. Weathermaker. It pretty much explains itself. No I cannot make it rain. But if I mentioned thunder or lightning it always seemed to appear. Weird yeah but thats what they used to call me
__________________
Cars I've owned, 69 Mustang 428 SCJ, 69 Cobra Torino 429 SCJ, 70 Boss 351 Mustang, 69 GTO Judge,85 Mustang GT, Was I lucky or what? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some people at school call me random because im always doing random shit, its slowly catching on.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Can't say I blame them
__________________
Check out my Pride and joy in AF- and discuss your favourite Alfa Romeo ![]() 2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Asshole.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have had Dago for years. Got that due to my heritage
Also used it for numerous chat services long ago.
__________________
You don't own a Skyline, then don't cry to me about it! 1992 Silver R32 GTR tickled to 450hp. - Sold when I left NZ in 2004 Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. Never confuse kindess with weakness. AF user guidelines, Please remember to abide by them ![]()
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes. Real name Grant, nickname Stewie. Don't ask. It's an Australian thing.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hogie......my last name is Hogu.....it's been stuck with me since junior high...i don't mind it cuz in my opinion, it's better than being called Jonathan...there's like at least 5 Jonathans around me and i'd rather be called Hogie to be set apart from all of the other Jonathans
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Britno
cause i once baught a Britney Spears album and from that point all my friends call me Britno sometimes
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Spooty. Comes from a short lived obsession with the cartoon The Angry Beavers. I started using the word all the time and my friends decided that would be my name from then on... weird, i know.
__________________
-"I wore the clock so YOU would know the time."
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kuhndog-----well K-Dog
my last name is Kuhn.....is folowed me all the way through School My dad used to call me "Jesus Christ", because every time he'd come in my room he say "Jesus Christ!!! Clean up this RooM!!!!" My brother was "dammit" Brian |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thanks, Bill Cosby
__________________
-"I wore the clock so YOU would know the time."
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Normally people just call me Rich. Over the years, ive had a bunch, but most of them have never stuck
Gary (long story) Turtle Sack (another long story) Dick
__________________
My Wheels 15' Kia Soul SX 2.0L 13' GMC 1500 P/U 5.3L |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|