-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-12-2003, 08:47 PM
crab's Avatar
crab crab is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 443
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowryda
All of following by myself in 30 minutes, roughly

2x17" Family Pizzas
1x1' Chicken Kebab
$3.30 Hot Chips
2x6" Chicken burgers
2L Coke bottle

:ylsuper I only ran out of money then so that's why I couldn't eat more.
Look in the mirror and start singing: "Flubbery, blubbery, outta shape kindda dude…Look at me! I’m a pear!"

Damn man, u gonna start lookin' like da Michelin Man!
__________________
Referring to pictures of *his* 996 Carrera 4...
"Why would I want to post it in the 996 section if its a 911 that I have[own]??? :huh: :huh: :huh:..."
- sizzilinS7

Boy: I pry apart that battleship you call your ass.
Boy: I see shit nuggets hanging from the hair around your asshole.
Girl: WTF?!?!?
Boy: They stink really bad.
Girl: OMG STOP!!!
Boy: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-13-2003, 07:49 AM
I-Tech's Avatar
I-Tech I-Tech is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to I-Tech
Oz definitively also has my respect! Thumbs up dude!
__________________

Teh roxxor: www.urbandictionary.com
AF troublemaker since 19XX.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-13-2003, 08:19 AM
PoisonFangs PoisonFangs is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PoisonFangs
I can slam down 15 white castle burgers, they are kinda tiny but go right through you SLIDERS FOR LIFE

and i can pack away 9 mickey d's cheeseburgers but there better be a toilet near by.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-13-2003, 08:47 AM
jon@af's Avatar
jon@af jon@af is offline
The Media Guy
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,973
Thanks: 62
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFangs
i can pack away 9 mickey d's cheeseburgers but there better be a toilet near by.

I heard that
__________________




AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz


Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-13-2003, 08:51 AM
450HPviper's Avatar
450HPviper 450HPviper is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 567
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Never tryed hamburgers, but last night at work, I drank a half gallon of strawberry milk in 5 minutes. I :apuke:
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-13-2003, 09:10 AM
PoisonFangs PoisonFangs is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to PoisonFangs
damn dude thats alot of milk , i can drink a quart or so and i feel :buck
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-13-2003, 09:19 AM
450HPviper's Avatar
450HPviper 450HPviper is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 567
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I didn't :apuke: until I decided to eat a hotdog 10 minutes afterward. Then I:apuke:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-14-2003, 07:16 AM
MaximusGTR's Avatar
MaximusGTR MaximusGTR is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Misundaztood
I managed to eat 6 once but they were at that little place WeinerSnitzel or however it's spelled. Their really tiny there.
I ate 6 of there chile cheese dogs before, then I.......
__________________
"SHIFT_"
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-14-2003, 08:13 AM
450HPviper's Avatar
450HPviper 450HPviper is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 567
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
:apuke: sucks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-14-2003, 08:29 AM
jon@af's Avatar
jon@af jon@af is offline
The Media Guy
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 6,973
Thanks: 62
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Quote:
Originally posted by MaximusGTR


I ate 6 of there chile cheese dogs before, then I.......
only six? wow, I ate 8 chili cheese dogs and 3 chili cheese burgers, didnt throw up, but definately payed the price.
__________________




AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz


Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-17-2003, 10:54 AM
MaximusGTR's Avatar
MaximusGTR MaximusGTR is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ILike2DriveCars


only six? wow, I ate 8 chili cheese dogs and 3 chili cheese burgers, didnt throw up, but definately payed the price.
Danm, I paid the price with six!!!!!!!
__________________
"SHIFT_"
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts