|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any model cars (civilian or racing only, no military) that u have seen in weird scales, like 1:35, 1:48, 1:72, 1:76. 1:87 etc?
PS, wait for my Hummer in 1:35 scale, still lacking parts: steering wheel, bucket seats, dashboard.
__________________
Beginner in car modelling ----------------------- Currently working on: Academy 1:35 Hummer, semi-scratchbuilt rollcage, scratchbuilt seat(s), scratchbuilt dashboard, Civic Sir2 wheels (22inch), smoothened body, radiator exhaust vent... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I once saw a 1/7829 scale car....ohh wait, sorry, that was a spec of dust
J/K I would like to see a 1/2 scale model car for sale by tamiya or something.. that would be
__________________
![]() -Holden Berlina Turbo, RB30ET. -Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Weird scales for model cars
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Weird scales for model cars
Quote:
__________________
Beginner in car modelling ----------------------- Currently working on: Academy 1:35 Hummer, semi-scratchbuilt rollcage, scratchbuilt seat(s), scratchbuilt dashboard, Civic Sir2 wheels (22inch), smoothened body, radiator exhaust vent... |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have recently bought this buggy on HLJ , it's 1/20. Not so easy to put rims on it , 1/24 is too little and 1/18 is a little bit to big.
Deedlit |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen some Airfix kits in 1/32, older kits like the Tyrell P34 were in that scale....
Ray
__________________
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
the weirdest one i've seen is a nitto kit of an RX7 scaled at 1/28. deng!!!:huh:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a 1/32 Lindberg Porsche 911
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:huh: Deedlit: Is that moon buggy nice to build, actually I'm trying to order 1 of those too. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have an Impreza that's 1/43 scale, from Lindburg I believe.
__________________
Do you know how fast you were going son? No Officer, the speedometer only goes up to 85. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know about 1/87 and 1/160, for model train scales (HO and N, respectively) but the cars have hardly any detail this small...
I almost bought a 1/32 Sileighty kit, by accident... I'm glad the box was open so I could see how tiny it was...! :o |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check out this guy's 1/87 Mercedes.
http://www.best1hobby.com/contest/html/i0003.html I love the pic where it's standing next to the 1/24 350Z. Makes the 350Z look 1:1! |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
That Merc is crazy. Bibendumz, sorry i don't have a digital camera. I would love to post its pics if i can though.
__________________
Beginner in car modelling ----------------------- Currently working on: Academy 1:35 Hummer, semi-scratchbuilt rollcage, scratchbuilt seat(s), scratchbuilt dashboard, Civic Sir2 wheels (22inch), smoothened body, radiator exhaust vent... |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|