|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wheel Bearing
I have 05 Toyota Sienna. One of my rear bearing essembly making sound and every tech is saying its need to replace.
I want to know that only one is bad, so shell I change the both side or just the bad one. Which brand is recomended, I found many which are as follows BECK ARNLEY BECK ARNLEY Beck Arneley. SKF. Precesion. Timken. also from where I can get a good deal. Thanks, |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Just change the bad one. Any of the brands you listed are good. There is no better prices than at Amazon.com.
__________________
Forum Guidelines:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html "What we've got here is a failure to communicate" |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Quote:
I'll check the price on the amazon. earlier I was checking on ebay and the seller are just offering only 1 month warranty and I'm woudering why such a short warranty. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Just to add one thing, that my van has 140k miles. So do you still recomend to replace just the bad one.
Also one of my front bearing is also bad and I just want to make sure that the front once just need the bearing replacment, not the complete issembly, pls advise. Thanks, |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Yes, just replace the bad one. Just replace the bearing if you can. Sometimes, you can only easily find the assembly.
__________________
Forum Guidelines:http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/guidelines.html "What we've got here is a failure to communicate" |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheel Bearing
Thanks
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|