|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi!
I am going to replace the driver side front corner light assembly (clear/amber lens) and would like to know how many bulbs are required for this light. I also need to find out exactly which bulbs are needed. Does anyone know the manufacturer and bulb(s) number that I can use to order the bulbs. Thanks! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 93' Mercury Villager
Quote:
FRONT COMBINATION LAMP Front Side Marker 194 Clearance/Cornering 3157 Front Turn Signal 3156 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you very much Tempfixit. I tried to cross reference the numbers you gave me with no success. Would you happen to know the manufacturer of these particular bulbs? Again, your help is appreciated.
Cashort |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 93' Mercury Villager
Check with your local autoparts stores, they should carry them.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|