|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
hose's
any one know where I can get black braided hoses
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: hose's
Top studio fittings you could find at www.hobbyeasy.com. The black braided hose you could made by a USB fibre.., as i did in my Peugeot 205 T 16. I think this looks more realistic than the braided line in the stores...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: hose's
I thought Robrex's round shoelaces were pretty clever on his 312T.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: hose's
Quote:
, but for bigger scales i guess.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: hose's
Have you tried Mac at Macsmodeling.com??? he has many bits for scale builders - hope this helps - if not PM me and I will get you his link - John
|
| |||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|