-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific
Register FAQ Community
Non Specific This is the forum to post and generalized racing questions.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Chiquae07's Avatar
Chiquae07 Chiquae07 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

i will be there in the b15, mostly to get a close on the original cast.

anyone else?
__________________
2008 Mazda 6 ATX 2.3 Liters of Slowness

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Polygon's Avatar
Polygon Polygon is offline
The Red Baron
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 7,823
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

I'm going with a local car group I hang out with. It's going to be fun to laugh at all the ricers this franchise created. Sadly I don't think I will be able to take the Stealth since it looks like it's going to snow, again.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
VR43000GT's Avatar
VR43000GT VR43000GT is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

I am actually planning on going down with some other 3S members to a car show before which actually hosts some pretty nice cars. Not sure if I will stick around for the movie on Friday night though.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
CassiesMan's Avatar
CassiesMan CassiesMan is offline
AF Vendor
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,322
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

I'm planning on it. But I dun think any of the local places are gonna do a midnight showing.
__________________
2006 Redline Red Nissan 350Z Base
K&N|Falken
I am just that JDM tight, yo.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-01-2009, 09:14 PM
-The Stig-'s Avatar
-The Stig- -The Stig- is offline
On Fire!
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,844
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

I'll see what I can do about going, I want to see it... I'm not ashamed to say that either.
__________________
2003 Chevy 1500HD - Hauler
1971 Chevy Camaro RS - Track Car


User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:36 PM
CivRacer95's Avatar
CivRacer95 CivRacer95 is offline
srs biznis
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,658
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to CivRacer95
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

Me either. Already made plans to go see it if I don't have work this Friday...
__________________
AF Guidelines. Read and play nicely :
Just Click Here!



Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-01-2009, 11:44 PM
GForce957's Avatar
GForce957 GForce957 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

Ill def be watching it, prob not this weekend tho
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2009, 08:04 PM
VR43000GT's Avatar
VR43000GT VR43000GT is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

Well I went to it with some other 3S'ers and it was a entertaining I thought. As I said in another thread, there could have been more racing but still worth seeing.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Chiquae07's Avatar
Chiquae07 Chiquae07 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

i saw it, it was good. it explained a lot of things, and i think they did a good job connecting all 3 movies together. a lot of storyline anyway.
__________________
2008 Mazda 6 ATX 2.3 Liters of Slowness

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2009, 12:44 PM
CassiesMan's Avatar
CassiesMan CassiesMan is offline
AF Vendor
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,322
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to CassiesMan
Re: FnF 4 Whos going to see it opening night?

It was good. Very entertaining and fun to watch. Saw a preview for the Brad Pitt/Terrentino movie...tahts gonna be good.

Makes me want a GNX project car even more now, lol.
__________________
2006 Redline Red Nissan 350Z Base
K&N|Falken
I am just that JDM tight, yo.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Racing > Non Specific


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts