-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol
Register FAQ Community
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Mattiosmaximos's Avatar
Mattiosmaximos Mattiosmaximos is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool A HEMI ate my SOL!

So I raced a 1 ton dodge Hemi and got my ass handed to me on a silver plater. I say oh well, three times the body weight twice the engine (or more). I did pretty good for the first 8 seconds till I got to 60mph then he smoked me. I figure after the mods I've made I'm looking at 140hp (125 stock plus add header, cold air, chip mod, plugs.) When you get to 110 in a sol you start to feel it. I think I need new suspention. IT WAS A FUN 8 SECONDS!
__________________
I have a sol, it might be small and black but atleast I have one.93 DelSol si,Black,Black and red interior theme,Cold air, 4-2-1 header, hpreacing chip mod, HP sp wires, short shifter, clear corner lights, Greddy evo2 exhaust package, soon wheels, tires, struts, springs and stuff.
[i m g]http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZkMzF5NTQx.jpg[/i m g]
  #2  
Old 12-06-2007, 02:28 PM
pistolpeterson pistolpeterson is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Re: A HEMI ate my SOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattiosmaximos
So I raced a 1 ton dodge Hemi and got my ass handed to me on a silver plater. I say oh well, three times the body weight twice the engine (or more). I did pretty good for the first 8 seconds till I got to 60mph then he smoked me. I figure after the mods I've made I'm looking at 140hp (125 stock plus add header, cold air, chip mod, plugs.) When you get to 110 in a sol you start to feel it. I think I need new suspention. IT WAS A FUN 8 SECONDS!
I just bought a 1995 del sol and it's not slow and it's fun to drive. I bought it to save gas money. When I was a teen I used to eat corvettes for breakfast with my 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner. It could give my del sol a head start in a race and run it over instead of going around it. I'm just wondering why you're so surprised a HEMI stomped your del sol? My racing days are hopefully over, but memorable. Brought back fun memories though.
  #3  
Old 12-11-2007, 05:02 PM
AudioGuy93DelSol's Avatar
AudioGuy93DelSol AudioGuy93DelSol is offline
NA is Best!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,506
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to AudioGuy93DelSol
Re: A HEMI ate my SOL!

Easy with bringing up old threads there.
__________________
Oil leak? What oil leak? That puddle under the car is just sweat from all that horsepower.

"How many NASCAR passes is that worth? 500?" (Schumacher passing Raikkonen)

Emily is amazing, and she messed with my sig AGAIN!

 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Del Sol


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts