-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-23-2007, 06:16 PM
freekie freekie is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
knobs for temp select and level select

1994 GP SE coupe. Where can I get the 2 missing knobs in pic below?


Last edited by freekie; 10-24-2007 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 AM
tblake's Avatar
tblake tblake is offline
In God We Trust
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,971
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Send a message via MSN to tblake
Re: Nobs for temp select and level select

The last time i needed an item like this, I picked up a large socket set and went to a large junkyard the next town over. Told the guys I needed a reciever hitch for a 1993 subarban and since they dont pull these off, they allowed me to go into the yard myself. So i just filled my pockets with a ton of little things like fuses and relays and dash knobs you name it. Told the guys on the way out that they didnt have what I want and I got tired of looking. Ha Ha. they have always treated me like dirt there so i dont feel one bit bad.... Differrent story.

But anyways, ebay is always a good resource for things like this. Right off the top of my head, I cannot think of anywhere alse.
__________________
-2000 Grand Prix GTP 170,000mi (daily driver)
-2000 Olds Alero 100,000mi (soon to be DD with gas at $3.45/gal)
-1997 Chev K1500 4x4 115,000mi (Natalie's truck [nans_grandprix])


AF "2.0" Community Guidelines

Conservative Victory 2012!!!

"I'll Keep my Guns, Freedom, and Money. You can Keep the Change!"

----->>>>> Did You Know? <<<<<-----
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts