|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
| View Poll Results: Bacon | |||
| Crispy |
|
19 | 57.58% |
| Not crispy |
|
8 | 24.24% |
| Yuck I'm not eating PIG |
|
3 | 9.09% |
| dum de do |
|
3 | 9.09% |
| Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bacon
Bacon. How do you prefer it.
My sister likes her bacon crispy whereas I prefer it not crispy (couldn't think of a whitty term )
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool, I' the first to reply, IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!! I can tell this thread is goin to be kickin.
Crispy is just to close to bein burnt and I like nothing burnt. :flamer:
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I also prefer mine to be not-crispy. Bacon is good stuff :licker:
__________________
My Wheels 15' Kia Soul SX 2.0L 13' GMC 1500 P/U 5.3L |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like it anti-crispy or crispy, depends on my mood
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought this was going to be a thread on cops again. My mistake.
__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm) |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love it when it's crispy, when it's not it's just the same thing as all the other meats.....
__________________
P A G A N I |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Off the Pig!
(actual book title) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
crispy, but not too crispy. Not like Spec2, who likes it burnt to oblivion and back again
__________________
The best thing about the new AF? I can post again ![]() ________________________________ Tsuki Inu, kujira-no norite ![]() 1996 R33 series 2 GTS25t coupe 173 rwkw |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bacon is bacon to me. I'll eat it however, so I'll vote dum de do.
Last edited by YellowMaranello; 05-28-2002 at 04:29 PM. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmmm definitely crispy. So crispy that it crunches when you bite into it! :licker:
__________________
My latest ride! ![]() 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-t |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I nver eat Bacon, but it is good shit, when I do have I like it non crispy in the middle and crispy around the edges:licker: :licker:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ditto here
__________________
Darkness. ![]() The new official owner of www.darkness.co.nz (but theres nothing there yet.) ------------ "Have you seen Star Wars? The Darkness is the Force on crack" |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pity the poor foo' who overcooks Mr T's hog strips!
Lean as possible,no cheap crap,barely cooked in the microwave,served in a dry bread roll. and repeat twice if neccesary! |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
It has to be black.
Its then is so solid, if you try and bend it. It just snaps in half. That is when its tasty!! sarujin
__________________
Real Car: 1990 Honda Civic Hatch R/C Cars: M-01, M-03, Pro3 & Xpress |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
My latest ride! ![]() 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-t |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|