-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-21-2005, 11:35 PM
KPot2004 KPot2004 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 462
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rear end

how do i know what spline axles i have??? 92 rs 305, i want to get a posi i know its a 10 bolt rear end
__________________


Teamsters Local 332

1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3 Vortec V6, 80,000 Miles, K&N Filter

1992 Chevrolet Camaro RS, 355 TPI, Under Construction
  #2  
Old 12-22-2005, 12:49 PM
1986Z28's Avatar
1986Z28 1986Z28 is offline
Has a Camaro
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,854
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to 1986Z28
Re: rear end

im guessing but there probaly 28 or 30 spline
__________________
Formerly Blownalcoholboy

1986 Z28, 400ci SBC, Twin borg warner billet S467 turbos, Reid case powerglide, Moser 9". Holley EFI, Boost Leash. 950RWHP on pump gas, 1200rwhp on race gas (22 psi)

Best ET 1/4: 8.35 @ 170mph (275 drag radial)
Best ET 1/8: 5.44 @ 132mph (275 drag radial)
Best 60': 1.31 on the back tires (275 drag radial)

AF User Rules/Guidelines

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...uidelines.html
  #3  
Old 12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
92zcamaroperson's Avatar
92zcamaroperson 92zcamaroperson is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,364
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

i thought factory junk was 24?
__________________
92 z28 camaro 5.7 TPI
current - slp intake runners and base-BBK 52mm throttle body-MSD 8.5mm wires, blaster coil, and 6AL Box-edelbrock headers-160 degree stat.-hotchkis strut tower brace

waiting in the garage - LQ4, milled heads 317 casting (10.5 to 1), hardened pushrods, ported LS6 oil pump, manley dual spings with titanium retainers, MTI X1 cam, hawks longtube headers
  #4  
Old 12-23-2005, 12:40 PM
jcurrieirocz jcurrieirocz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

im pretty sure they are the 28 spline, 1987 and older had 26 splines
__________________

1982 Firebird S/E
1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
  #5  
Old 12-23-2005, 12:42 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: rear end

88 (and early 89's) also used 26 spline. Mid 89+ are usually 28 (unless they changed something that is).
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
  #6  
Old 12-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Rally Sport's Avatar
Rally Sport Rally Sport is offline
Is eating.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 10,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rally Sport Send a message via MSN to Rally Sport


Okay dude, wth is your problem? You say that I take your picture and then claim it as Links or whatever the hell but here you come and modify the photoshop picture that I MADE and still keep complaining? Dude im going to freaking sue your ass for having that stuff hosted on car domain and also for harrassing me, and link about it. Good day, sir.
__________________
  #7  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:04 PM
jcurrieirocz jcurrieirocz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

soory yes about the splines formula is right i forgot!!

and to rally you say i have no case to sue how do you?? Ahh poor little guy you dont like when someone modifys your pic?? Now you know how I feel. I never said anything bad about you by the way. I in no way harrased you sir.
__________________

1982 Firebird S/E
1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
  #8  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:07 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: rear end

I have to say, I had at least 3 out loud chuckles over all this crap today. Thank you to all that took part.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
  #9  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:12 PM
jcurrieirocz jcurrieirocz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

yah me too by the way....its funny how ppl automaticly think im really mad at this situation but im really not.... its really all just funny to me too. Theres no way to really comunicate effectively on the net as ppl read stuff in there own light!

all in all im not here to cause anything just to chat and get along and try to stay within the rules of the board.
__________________

1982 Firebird S/E
1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
  #10  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:12 PM
CTC87TPI CTC87TPI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

ahahahahahahahahaha
  #11  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Rally Sport's Avatar
Rally Sport Rally Sport is offline
Is eating.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 10,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Rally Sport Send a message via MSN to Rally Sport
You harrassed me by repeatedly telling me that I took your car and saying it was mine, when I asked you to stop. Also if I went and stole your car, then technically I will have custody of it and I will as of this moment begin to copyright the pictures of your car and I am asking you to take them down or ELSE.
__________________
  #12  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:16 PM
jcurrieirocz jcurrieirocz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

your getting too cranked up man i have pms to prove i didnt contact you more then like 3 times and they were replys to you pming me too. chill out
__________________

1982 Firebird S/E
1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
  #13  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:18 PM
bag91's Avatar
bag91 bag91 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,587
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

What the deal Rally......never sen you this mad?
__________________

91 RS Camaro V8 305 TBI
cold/ram 14"/3" open element
K/N filter
3.73's
B&M Megashifter
180 thermostat
Flowtech TERMINATOR Exhaust
3" exhaust cutout
Silvania Silverstar Headlights
Ronal R15 Firehawk Wheels
Hankook Ventus Sport (front)
Sumitomo HTR+ (rear)
275/40ZR 17 all around...
_____________________________
  #14  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:18 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: rear end

LMAO!!!!!!!

This is funny as hell, Now your telling him to chill out. I swear all you guys should go on tour. This is pretty funny.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
  #15  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:25 PM
jcurrieirocz jcurrieirocz is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rear end

wheres the other stooge, we need 3
__________________

1982 Firebird S/E
1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z
 
Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts