|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does any body know any good pictures of the MP 4/6 in books, or websites. Thank you.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look into the Formula Perfect Manual series, they pop up on ebay once in a while but prepared to pay big bucks for it.
__________________
https://www.instagram.com/reality_scaled |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: McLaren MP 4/6: Need of Detailed Pictures
They don't have the MP4/6 listed, but they have its predecessor and sucessor here, which may help:
http://www.museumcollection.co.jp/ Click on "Modeller's Eye" Or this one may definitely help: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.evain/mp46.htm
__________________
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
msmodels has them too
although it seems to be down, host problem at a guess, because I have paid them for a year Cheers
__________________
http://www.msmodels.co.uk |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
juan pollo, you'll never be able to fill my seat at mclaren next year!
enough of the bull crap and finish up your car already
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: McLaren MP 4/6: Need of Detailed Pictures
Oh yeah at least I can out qualify my team mate and I know how to do single car qualifying. Oh yeah I hope u have fun at toyota u david hasselhof look alike!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: McLaren MP 4/6: Need of Detailed Pictures
Impostor! David you and I are mates, I'm just makin' way for you and Sir Frank to get back together
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: McLaren MP 4/6: Need of Detailed Pictures
Now we just need Michael and Kimi to join in. Mike used to post here a while back. Kimi got himself banned!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|