-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical > Forced Induction
Register FAQ Community
Forced Induction Discuss topics relating to turbochargers, superchargers, and nitrous oxide systems.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-23-2001, 02:29 PM
Whtehnda93DXSdn Whtehnda93DXSdn is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Whtehnda93DXSdn
turbo for 1.6 on a 1.5

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any info that they could give me on this. I wanted to know so I can know what to look for ro expect. I might also be swapping my 1.5 head for a 1.6 vtec and that would make things a little easier as I know.

Info would be great.
Thanks for looking...:frog: :frog:
__________________
another good honda site:
www.civicland.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-23-2001, 08:23 PM
pvang31019 pvang31019 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 350
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
perfect fit for 5th gens....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-23-2001, 08:39 PM
Whtehnda93DXSdn Whtehnda93DXSdn is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Whtehnda93DXSdn
thanks for the reply pvang....

I appreciate it.....:frog:
__________________
another good honda site:
www.civicland.com
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tamiya lotus europa special teszion Completed Projects / Gallery 12 02-05-2012 12:41 AM
Oil Pressure 130 Pounds Smith1000 Park Avenue 10 04-18-2011 08:39 PM
FS: **$30 Shipped** 1995 Eclipse Turbo Automatic Transmission Motor Mount thakid22 Classifieds 0 12-17-2010 05:32 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical > Forced Induction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts