|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is a new project (a lot of projects in progress but I want better sets of wheels then I "freeze" these projects), a white 180Sx with a soft bodykit & a new trunk.
Ok, first I've cut the hood (will be painted in black of carbon) to show a R32 engine & I've added Lexus sideskirts (thx Deedlit ). ![]() For the trunk & rear window I've used a part from the Savanna RX-7, I've never seen that on a 180Sx then I've tried this solution... ![]() Now I'm working on the rear bumper (with a S15 part).... but that will be for a next update. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White 180Sx
Nice ideas, i like it! Those sides work particularly well.
__________________
CHRIS... Catch me on FACEBOOK http://www.c1-models.com http://www.facebook.com/C1Models |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Your off to an amazing start.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i simply can't say i like what you've done to the back window. it's not a 180SX anymore. sorry!
the sideskirts look good though.
__________________
-Brian 2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White 180Sx
Wow i cant wait to see it done!
Keep up the great work!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good job so far
Maybe another award winner ? I see that my resin sideskirts can fit any car, from a GolfIII to a Nissan. . That's cool.Xav |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
god job, good job
keep us posted man.. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's new?
Hi, I've not got new pics of my car (my PC is down
) but the modifications on the car continue:The RB26 is painted & installed (big work on the chassis to put this engine) & a full new exhaust line was created. For the wheels.... Enkei NT-03 that suits the car. The interior is almost done (full black with aluminium touches) after that I finish the body.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: What's new?
stole my idea of a white TT rb26 powered 180. j/k, you've just made me want to do it more, btw can't see the pics.
__________________
RIP Indian Larry RIP
April 28th, 1949 - August 30th 2004 IN GOD WE TRUST VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD NO FEAR |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks like its gonna be good
__________________
"I like you...but you're crazy.....you're crazy man" -Will Ferrell (old school) |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White 180Sx
If you want the wheels in your first picture the Veilsides from Aoshima are dead on.
__________________
nightmaR3Z |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Update pics:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Next step, the body will be painted in yellow of white with a black interior & alu grey wheels.... |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Although the build is good, I'm with Brian, the part in the rear windshield really takes away the 180sx look of it.
__________________
![]() -Holden Berlina Turbo, RB30ET. -Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White 180Sx
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: White 180Sx
Lookin good so far. You gonna keep it wingless?
__________________
"I like you...but you're crazy.....you're crazy man" -Will Ferrell (old school) |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|