|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Eastern US New York, New Jersey, Georgia and other Eastern US states. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Honda/Acura Challenge part 2.
__________________
Sponsored by: KAM Racing Sports, Falken Tires, Finish First Polish, Brady's High Performance, Taggart Performance Engineering, Rotora Brakes Autocross is: 90% driver, 5% car, & 5% CRAZY MOJO!Autocross Help Page Buy my Civic parts! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
D@mn... I'll still be hungover from my 21st birthday. We'll see, sounds like it could be fun, but if I've got a bike by then (please dear GOD let it be) then I'll be chillin at Beaverun instead.
__________________
Like a boy - but BETTER! 2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X 1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe Inform yourself: AF User Guidelines |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be at Beaver Run hopefully the weekend of July 12th for the NorthEast divisionals.
__________________
Sponsored by: KAM Racing Sports, Falken Tires, Finish First Polish, Brady's High Performance, Taggart Performance Engineering, Rotora Brakes Autocross is: 90% driver, 5% car, & 5% CRAZY MOJO!Autocross Help Page Buy my Civic parts! |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|