Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
akatsukii
AF Newbie

HID kit into ebay angel eye projectors

Hi guys,
Just wondering if i could get some help.
I know alot of members here already said that the beam pattern and brightness is absolutely **** when you use these ebay projectors.
But unfortunately i have already bought a set.

When i bought this set, it came with a HID kit as well. But now i have trouble fitting the HID kit.

These angel eyes head units has a connector on the back which connected to the H4 harness. And inside they had a H1 and H3 connector for the high and dipped beams.

When installing my H3 hid kit into the head units, i had absolutely no light coming from the bulb at all. Does this mean that there is not enough power going to the hid kit? Has the harness conversion from H4 to H3&H1 lost power somewhere?
Have i fitted the kit correctly? i plugged the red positive cable from the hid bulb into the H3 connector inside the headlight housing and grounded the black wire on the hid bulb.

Any help or suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
akatsukii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #2
wiseguy01
AF Enthusiast

Re: HID kit into ebay angel eye projectors

now is this a true hid conversion like lexus lights or knockoffs because they usually require a transformer to be mounted and powered from the existing harness plug or possibly the plug on the h3 is loose
wiseguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #3
Greenblurr93
Kind of a Big Deal

Send a message via MSN to Greenblurr93
Re: HID kit into ebay angel eye projectors

check the connection going to the ballast.. you can just plug in a HID bulb and hope it lights.... you need the power to go to a ballast, which will power the bulb
Greenblurr93 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting