Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jaguar > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
Kate Boddington
AF Newbie

Student Photographer looking to feature and E-Type Jag in a photo shoot.

Hi I am currently a student, and I am searching for an E-Type Jag to feature in a photoshoot for the final major project of my photography degree.

My project is themed around classic heist movies, and the car would be featured as a get-away car. I am ideally looking for and Black, grey, silver or midnight blue car owned by someone who would be willing to bring the car to Lincoln's Inn in London, for me to take location photographs of it for approximately 4 hours. The car would be static, but would appear in the photographs to be driving off in a great hurry.

I had organised to use this location this coming Saturday 24th March from 4-8pm, but have just been let down by my original car owner. I would therefore love to try to shoot this Saturday, but understand that this is very short notice, and another date could be put in place.

I am happy to pay expenses, and can also offer you prints of the final images.

You can see my existing portfolio on www.kateboddington.com, which will give you an idea of my work to date. I can be contacted on my mobile: 07929 657886 or my email address: kate@kateboddington.com

I look forward to hearing from any interested Jag owners.

Many thanks

Kate Boddington

m: 07929 657886
e: kate@kateboddington.com
w: www.kate@kateboddington.com
Kate Boddington is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jaguar > General Discussion