Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
Integra14
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Integra14
Scale tuning workshop is currupt

Check out this convo between me and shorty just to PROVE That scale tuning IS a fake, cheating company

AIM:

ShOrtyOC714: he is saying that is goin to report me to tamiya for copying shit
ShOrtyOC714: im not even doing anything yet
Trickstyle27: ya u r
Trickstyle27: let me explain
Trickstyle27: whered u get ur Te37's racing mags?
ShOrtyOC714: the store...
Trickstyle27: what store
Trickstyle27: what company rthey
Trickstyle27: Fujimi?
Trickstyle27: aoshima?
ShOrtyOC714: Fujimi
Trickstyle27: and ur copying them and selling them?
ShOrtyOC714: no! im not selling them anymore.. i thought it over about a week ago
Trickstyle27: oh ok
Trickstyle27: waht bout ur subwoofers?
ShOrtyOC714: but have not had time to take the told stuff off yet
ShOrtyOC714: we are making those
Trickstyle27: ok
Trickstyle27: waht bout the wings
Trickstyle27: wehred u make?get those
ShOrtyOC714: i got it off my model kit
Trickstyle27: which one!
ShOrtyOC714: why do u want to know everything?
ShOrtyOC714: one of them
Trickstyle27: so u didn't make them?
ShOrtyOC714: no
Trickstyle27: k, cause they look really good
Trickstyle27: arlght and the last question
Trickstyle27: HOW in the heck did u make the nitrous?
ShOrtyOC714: we got from a trashed AMT supra kit
Trickstyle27: what is waht, thers no pic
Trickstyle27: nice

I cannot let this pass by, the justice must be served and something must be done...

Old 10-27-2003, 07:25 PM   #2
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
I have to agree, He told me on AIM i moded them a tiny bit so i AM ALOUD TO SELL THEM, then WHY YOU START SHIT WITH ME.... i was like WTF, you started it by telling Evan on thing thats wrong and you turn around and do it , like theres nothing wrong, IMHO this is a bunch off bullshit and he should NOT be able to display a link to his site, and if i rember right, Geocities does not allow *shops* on there free website host;s, well theres a email going out, Shorty everyone need to know exactly wat you are doing. Like I said its a bunch of bullshit, Im sick of this kid gettin away with everything, NOTE, this is not a personall attack, Its wat i think....

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
98' SVT Contour, 3L Port-Matched swap with SVT cams/full bolt ons; 224fwhp.
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:28 PM   #3
Camber
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Camber Send a message via Yahoo to Camber
Re: Scale tuning workshop is currupt

The only reason he probly started telling everyone that molding the R32 was very wrong was to get more business for his own company, which was actually doing the same thing. Telling everyone one person's store is doing things wrong, then doing the same thing which probly no one will buy anyways, shame
Old 10-27-2003, 07:30 PM   #4
RyanGiorgio
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RyanGiorgio Send a message via MSN to RyanGiorgio
I guess this is another thread to add to the collection of problems due to one of our members. Is this going to go on forever? Is nothing going to be done to prevent another event such as this happening agian? Well if nothing is going to be done now, than this will be a continuos problem on this forum. Sure I was angered when my stuff seemed to be plagiarized, but now when I see it is happening to more and more members of this forum I feel fully convinced that someone must take action against this user. Please, moderators, I am not taking sides, but I know, and possibly you know who is the blame for these continuos problems of lies, stealing, and plagiarism. I hope that a meeting will take place to make an attempt to eliminate this problem once and for all. We don't need this forum to fall apart. And we don't need it to be ruined by only a few members. Evan, I hear you man, and I know how you feel. I hope something is done to fix this all. Peace.

05' Civic Si - Tokico D-Specs/Progress Springs/Progress Rear Sway/CorSport Endlinks/Ingalls Torque Dampner/Energy Suspension Motor Mounts/Falken Ziex/HFP Spoiler/RSX Rims
Old 10-27-2003, 07:52 PM   #5
MR-2RaCeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MR-2RaCeR

OMG!!!!!!! What the fuck is up with u guyz!? Holy shit! Stop starting threads like these! Im sure evry1 on the forum hates these kinds of threads. To clear things up bout the subs, im making from scratch, and the NOS im making from scratch also!!!
Old 10-27-2003, 07:58 PM   #6
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
OMG!!!!!!!! Shorty told Evan you guys got them outta the F&F supra you dumbfuck.... eathier its this or that.. WATS THE REAL TRUTH, I WANT TO KNOW!!

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:59 PM   #7
bobby28384
AF Enthusiast

I'm not sure what to make of this. Plaigerism is very serious, and you could get fined, or worse, for a lot of money if anyone pursues you. I would recommend stopping, if this is so, before more serious action is taken by anyone.

Oh, and Integra, you spelled corrupt wrong. Just to let you know!!

Volkswagen. Drivers Wanted. Don't be a ricer. Get a Golf.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:59 PM   #8
Kasso
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Kasso Send a message via MSN to Kasso Send a message via Yahoo to Kasso
Re: Re: Scale tuning workshop is currupt

maybe this guy is doing something wrong, but... that doesnt give u the right to post the convo. that really shows the integrity of a person, i dont kno if i myself would be able to trust u now even for business. i dont agree with copying and selling at ur own but common guys; its like kindergarten... "look teacher he's doing something bad"

take ur beef somewhere else. AF aint a laundromat so dont bring ur dirty laundry.

1995 Acura Integra Special Edition (something real special about a 5000 rpm changeover... )
Old 10-27-2003, 08:02 PM   #9
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Send a message via AIM to ShOrtyOC714
So..... Integra 14 u asked me those questions so u can post a stupid thread about us???? That is the lamest thing u can do to us. This has gone to far! I thought we got all of this sorted out??? Whut is up with this?? I told u everything! Nothing was a lye in that convo! Why do u have to make anothe stupid a** thread not concerning AF member for??? This is a private convo! and u have making it so everyone in the whole AF world too see!!! I told u already! I am not copying anything anymore i have thought over everything the last couple of days and i am not selling GT wings or body kits anymore! until i am going to extremely modify them my self!

You have taken this private problem to far! STOP DOING THIS!
Old 10-27-2003, 08:07 PM   #10
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

See theres a example, MR2-Racer tell us you scratchbuilt them , now shorty tell us it was the truth, IMO the real truth is that he this he untouchable and he can do any damn thing he pleases and not get into shit, well i think its not right, and bullshit about changeinthe shit, you can edit a geocities page in 5 sec, do it now so we can see that your seious.......

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:09 PM   #11
willimo
Sweet, sweet tiny Hondas.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone bought anything from them?

Recent builds: Rocket Bunny FR-S and stock BRZ Toyota bB Bro-style Civic K20 powered SiR converted EK WIP I build slowly and poorly.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:15 PM   #12
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Quote:
Originally Posted by willimo
Just out of curiosity, has anyone bought anything from them?
I have gotten alot of business.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:16 PM   #13
ShOrtyOC714
=p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter_in_ny
See theres a example, MR2-Racer tell us you scratchbuilt them , now shorty tell us it was the truth, IMO the real truth is that he this he untouchable and he can do any damn thing he pleases and not get into shit, well i think its not right, and bullshit about changeinthe shit, you can edit a geocities page in 5 sec, do it now so we can see that your seious.......
MR-2Racer was referring to the Second NOS bottle we have. We are selling 2 kinds, 1 we made, and 1 from the AMT Supra Model that was trashed, there i am telling the truth and i just edited the site.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:19 PM   #14
CamaroSSBoy346
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to CamaroSSBoy346

"take ur beef somewhere else. AF aint a laundromat so dont bring ur dirty laundry."

FER SHIZZLE
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 302 H.O, A9L ECU swap, 65mm TB, 73mm Granetelli MAF, FRPP 30lb injectors, Walbro 255, MSD ignition, Powerdyne BD11 supercharger, Efans, T-5 swap w/ FRPP flywheel, Ram HDX clutch and adjustable Steeda clutch quadrant, 4.10 gears, Nitto NT555R radials
2000 OBS Tahoe Z71 6k HIDs, 33" Goodyears. 280k mile daily beater
Old 10-27-2003, 08:21 PM   #15
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Scale tuning workshop is currupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty4859
I have gotten alot of business.
What about the seats, And who have you got bisness from, AF screennames???

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.