Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 04:04 AM   #16
-Davo
Banned

Re: Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

also, to own your own business you have to be in the RIGHT business, and earning a reasonable profit. You have to pay workers wages, and any rental you might have, etc. If you are in the IT industry, you have to pay to hire workers, and maybe even pay for them to be trained.
there is millions of bucks to be made in the IT industry, but you must realise, the demand at uni for an IT coarse is the highest demand in recorded history. In sydney alone, a single uni could get, out of say for eg 5000 applications, 4500 of them are IT.
Therefore the IT industry is in highdemand, but also extremly high competition.
9 out of 10 small business fail with in their first 5 years of operation, this is fact.
that 8 out of 10 business fail in their first 5 years after their first 5 year survived period.
I'm not sure on that figure, it could actually be 7, someone correct me.

the moral is, not just to think being your own boss, but to be everyone's boss and provide the public with something everyone needs.
Businesses need IT.
What do the people need?

My idea is negitive gearing, that's were my heart rests (next to being in a big band and all, but I have a greater chance of success in realestate)

If you think hard, you'll find the answer.
But don't get into something because of the money. If you chose a job you love, you would never of worked a day in your life.

They say it from the moment you're born: "Never stop dreaming, live up to your potential".

I chose negitive gearing because of what i said earlyer, the fail rate, and the demand.

Tourism will never die, and they need somewhere to stay, and i will provide a home for them

Tony_Ensemble, maybe next time you visist sydney i could hook you up with a house. (That's a big IF, i'm still a kid and don't own a house)
-Davo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 05:08 PM   #17
Porsche996Turbo
AF Newbie

Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

I am 16, and me and my family are well off.

I have an '02 Land Rover, and my father has an '03 Porsche Turbo. I have been working since I was 13 as a Chief Stock Analyst at a small start up company. I learned a lot about business, and I enjoyed it at the same time. One day, the CEO fired half the workforce; that was an experience. The pay was good; I averaged about 35 dollars an hour. But after 2 years, the company fell through, and I was ready for another adventure. For the past year, I have starting my own company called Sahara Systems. The goal of my company is to make an operating system on the cell phone platform that is easy to use (as Palm OS is), and yet is powerful, with the capabilities of a desktop (like Pocket PC); a sort of Lindows for that cell phone world. The last year, however, has been difficult. I have not even started programming the OS. It has been hard enough trying to get investors to give money to a 16 year old, and also the process of making a preliminary design for the OS has been complicated. My no. 1 competitor, Symbian OS, has a different outlook then Sahara OS does, however, it is still difficult to compete with a multimillion dollar company. Nevertheless, next to my family and school, this company is my life. I just purchased Visual Studio.net, and I am going to start a visual rendition of what the OS will look like. Also, like the N-Gage Nokia cell phone, my OS will be geared to the gaming world. Cell Phone gaming will be a multibillion dollar industry by 2006, and I have been trying to contact Rockstar Games and other gaming companies, trying to create a strong alliance, however, this too has proven difficult. So, to get to my point, there are so many ideas out there, pick one, and try to start a company around it. You are young, as I am, and if you fail, you will always have your education to fall on.

I would like to add something too, many people think that if you are a CEO and rich, you can buy any car you want too. Although this may be true, in the business world, you have to be very careful in what you show off. As a CEO, you report to the shareholders, and if shareholders see that you are spending their money on your luxuries, and not on the company, they will get upset, and take their money out of your company. So, as a lesson, a low key CEO, is the best CEO.

Tony, I have to say that I really enjoyed playing Age of Empires, and I would be more that happy to be one of your beta testers, or I would appreciate it greatly if we could talk for a little while about my company and its strategy.

Last edited by Porsche996Turbo; 11-10-2003 at 10:26 PM.
Porsche996Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 08:41 PM   #18
sizzilinS7
AF Regular

Goddamn kid, you got it down. But when I was 16 I my perents had it pretty well off and I was working at his dealership . To have a IT company at 16, you should be real proud of yourself, I know I would be. WantXotics, you really should listen to him, hes 16 and by the time he's 30 he will more then likely be a billionarre. Best of luck to you.
sizzilinS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 06:50 AM   #19
Deakins
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche996Turbo
For the past year, I have starting my own company called Sahara Systems. The goal of my company is to make an operating system on the cell phone platform that is easy to use (as Palm OS is), and yet is powerful, with the capabilities of a desktop (like Pocket PC); a sort of Lindows for that cell phone world. The last year, however, has been difficult. I have not even started programming the OS. It has been hard enough trying to get investors to give money to a 16 year old, and also the process of making a preliminary design for the OS has been complicated. My no. 1 competitor, Symbian OS, has a different outlook then Sahara OS does, however, it is still difficult to compete with a multimillion dollar company.
You are either lying, or just not very bright.
And you won't become a 'billionarre' either way, just ask sizzilinS7.
Old 11-12-2003, 03:15 PM   #20
Porsche996Turbo
AF Newbie

SizzilinS7: Thank You, although I am trying to make my company a success, the odds are against me. I believe that it is a person’s vision and ability to perform that makes him or her a good CEO.

Deakins: I do not understand your comment?
Old 11-12-2003, 05:56 PM   #21
-Davo
Banned

He's skeptical about a 16 year old kid running his own business, he doesnt know what to believe.

Deakins; the kids's parents are wealthy, he has a head start and something to fall on if the company goes bankrupt.
-Davo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 12:17 PM   #22
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Sahara was the codename for Palms 6th OS from earlier this year, suppossed to be released in December.
Spectre927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 05:46 PM   #23
Porsche996Turbo
AF Newbie

Hum, a year ago when I searched "Sahara OS" in google, I received zero hits. I should have copyrighted right then, but my father insisted that I should not get caught up in creating a website and copyrighting a name until I had some serious investor support, or until I was deep into the creation of the OS. The name of the OS is somewhat irrelevant to me until I get more support.
Old 11-25-2003, 09:20 AM   #24
eeka chu
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Ensemble
A life of owning your own business is not a risk-free life nor is it a guarantee of wealth. But as for me, I wouldn't have any other way. Besides when I'm on my death-bed looking back at my life I don't want to say.. "I successfully avoided taking chances".

-Tony Goodman
I think I'm going to print this out and stick it on the wall!

I will add some notes of my own in case anyone is even remotely interested, this might be a bit long but I can't really shorten it without it loosing some of it's purpose.

I am 19 and I have already worked in many educationally useful jobs. Perhaps I'm not as old as most of you, but I'm confident a lot of you also won't have done some of the work I have, and there is no subsitute for experience. Try to pay close attention to what I have learnt from each job.

My dad died when I was 10 after around 15 years of having cancer. When my older brother and sister left soon after I was given the role of looking after my younger brother as well as the guilt and problems most fathers acquire relating to things like keeping the house tidy, fixing the car, insurance and all the rest. My mum also became depressed in her attitude towards life and took up drinking quite often; for instance complaining about how much school work she had to mark after coming home, drinking, falling asleep and waking up again at 3am. At the moment she is almost an annoyance equal in size to a small child as she creates thousands upon thousands of problems for herself and adds resistance to her own progress unknowingly, blaming others for her mistakes. This made school very unpleasant and for it's entirity I was too embarassed to invite anyone home, including my friends, because of the way our family lived. If I met a girl while I was out I couldn't ask her back because I knew what she would think when we got home. Which is hard when you're 14 - 18 and all your friends have a girl on their knee while you walk round in clothes that are years old or perhaps not even your own. On result day my mum was disappointed with my results and honestly thought I was joking when I told her. I then went to someone's party, picking up a third bottle of whiskey within 48 hours. While walking home, a pair if lads beat me up for fun, stole nothing from me, and I ended up in hospital having my arm stitched. Everyone had to tidy up the house because the police needed to call round the next day to speak to me.

It really crushes the shit out of you to sit in a room with all your friends around you while someone is asking why you're failing, then waits for a reply.

Yet I feel it is a quality that until now I have not complained and voiced just how insanely angry and sad I started to feel.

My first job was not so bad, it was the work experience period run by my school for 15 - 16 year olds which encourages students to go out and find somewhere interesting to see what working is like for a few days. I knew a 30+ guy who was really into computers and all the fun half legal, or half illegal, stuff like modifying Playstations or phones; so I asked him if he'd mind me working with him for a while. It entailed working in a computer store run by two or three guys making custom computers for people. One of the owners was already working as member of the Police's ITC team, in fact he was in charge of it. During my one week stay I amazed him with what programs like Sub Seven are capable of even in the hands of a complete retard, or most 16 year olds ; showing the true lack of knowledge and wish, or ability, to update within some groups.

The guys who ran the group simply weren't making enough money each week. They were selling maybe two or three computers a week at most, and selling them very affordably. As a result, there wasn't enough profit being made to keep it running; and their shop was barely big enough for two people to move around in! The two owners got into arguments over pathetic problems and the entire thing fell apart. However, I was incredibly happy when one of the guys who owned the store invited me into the office, if you could call it that. He gave me a certificate and lots of pieces of paper with thank yous and nice words on to put in my work profile. He gave me a Mars bar and 20 pounds for my weeks work. My friend also bought me my lunch one afternoon which was kind! I had a lot of fun working there despite doing the greater percentage of the work. I put together people's computers, fixed problems with them and did other bits and pieces... all the while I had someone really pleasant to work with. Although now the 20 pounds seems like nothing in reality, I still hold the opinion that it was the theory and thoughts behind it that are impressive. That someone actually appreciated something I'd done.

This job showed me that if you don't have some form of cohesion, outlook and enthusiam in a job then it will fail without question.

My next job was unpaid work experience with a steel working company, which was due to a mistake. I expected to end up at a machining centre, in reality, another company had ripped off the original company's name and spelt it with one letter different. Anyway, I worked there for a week; I am being serious, I worked at least as hard, if not harder than any of the guys 'qualified' to work there. I had blisters on my feet from walking myself home. We welded beer keg trucks, huge oil containers for some company like Mobile and anything else people brought to us. I was very excited about starting work as I admire the precision of metal work and there I would get to use some expensive gear. It made me seriously appreciate what I could actually do to see the bits of stuff I was welding go from a piece of rusty looking bar to a sparkling powder coated truck that looked as though it had been made by a professional.

At 14 I bought a MIG welder and taught myself to weld. I welded together a frame and built a furnace for pouring molten iron from some of the best refractory available. You would be impressed with some of the flames that flew out of it! They were measurable in feet.

During this work experience period, I had one of the guys stand up from the table during a break and begin insulting me because I said no thank you to someone when they offered me a piece of toast, I was too polite apparently. He went on talking crap for about ten minutes or so about how my dad probably owned a yacht and took me sailing at the weekends. After that I kind of wondered why I was there when I wasn't even being paid to be insulted and I considered just not turning up the next morning. But the next morning I did turn up and I continued working there for the rest of the week. The same guy also told me a few times to decrease the amount of work I was doing, most likely due to it showing just how little he did himself in comparison.

As always, I also met one very kind guy who worked there who actively tried to show me things that I might like trying, such as TIG welding bits of aluminium rather than just cleaning metal off or making cups of tea. When my week ended he told me his dad would probably like me to work for him. Since it was my summer holidays I said that was excellent and he called his dad about it. I recieved absolutely nothing from the company and no one spoke to me; in fact, no one had even bothered telling the staff I would be there. The next time I saw one of the staff the first and only thing they asked was why I was still there.

This job showed me what I was capable of producing with my own hands, what hard work does and gave me a good lesson in what some people believe to be important.

My next job was custom welding gates and railings, this time, however, I was being paided to work. Deep down the guy was not aggresive or someone who would actively attack you but he was also not very cleaver and would do things that became very annoying, very quickly. Such as consistently blaming things on me in front of people because I was there and easy to blame. Again, here I was doing by far the greastest amount of work. In a morning I could put together a gate that we would sell for a hundred pounds plus without too much trouble. Yet my pay was 125 a week, out of which the guy also wanted me to buy him drinks at the bar at least every Friday without fail. He considered this to be a fair wage for someone who was 18, neglecting to consider that at 18 I am legally indentical to someone who's 30, 40 or 50. You would think someone who fits 3000 pound electric gates would need to know the difference between + and - electrically right? Wrong! Because this guy sure didn't.

I rapidly learned the rules he, and every other labourer used, to lying through a job. Electric gates don't work? Change the 80 pound sensors that work just fine, play around with some wires, if it works... great! If it doesn't, who cares, you've been paid and you get a pair of working sensors out of it for your own house. Buy all your diesel at reduced rates through your buisness, including the 4000 gallons you need to run a life boat you use for your diving hobby. I watched him lie to every customer we ever had. Keep that in mind. We once visited a big chemical works that produced food flavourings for just about everything you've ever eaten; a lot of them even included cute hazardous substance labels featuring skull and cross bones or irritant symbols. I watched as this guy wasted hundred of pounds trying random ideas with no logic behind them to fix a broken electrical gate they had. He had to drive out to this place 3 or 4 times as his last attempt to fix the gate, I could barely push shut it was so heavy, ripped itself apart under the stress; each time using up an hour or so in travel time that he could have been earning money in. Because it was a company with no face, he did not have to worry about an angry individual person. He refused to take any help from me, he went as far as refusing to pick up tools for me to use even while I had things like metal railings in both hands that he'd told me to keep hold of, just to prove he didn't have to. Arguably useful if you're stupid, but realistically, forcing me to go backwards on what I'd done only resulting in him making less money in the long run.

Anyways... I also had a wonder around inside the chemical works. It was kind of scary stuff. Inside I saw lots of shelves. Lots and lots and lots of shelves and lots of machinery. The entire factory was empty but for three or four people and the entire thing was running automatically. Like Tony has said, I realised at this point that this was the only way to ever make a lot of money. The machines did almost everything, ten times faster, for practically nothing in return.

This just job not only taught me all the ways people lie and cheat to achive stupid goals, but as I have said, the true way to make money and what a waste of time negative thoughts are. The guy I worked for told me I would be able to get a job working where ever I wanted, when ever I wanted. I watched one of my friends join me with him at the weekend once and completely ruin my work, assuring me of the fact of how adaptable I am. He is now doing a degree in engineering because he believes it's the correct way forward for him. He did not even know what the course entailed until he was at the university sitting it. This job also made me appreciate what I could achieve even more as I saw my work change raw metal into something in someone's house. A number of those houses costing the better half of a million pounds or more, in beautiful areas; one of the houses was owned by a gynocologist in case you're wondering how their owners could afford them. A few months after leaving his buisness, where I'd worked for about a month or two, the guy arrived on my door step telling me he missed me working for him and would really like me to go back. He lived from the money in his hand to paying for his dinner. He was amazed he could afford a house that cost 25,000 pounds between both his and his son's wages. He also taught me to never work harder than I actually needed to; things like, rather than picking up heavy bits of metal, I should just pivot them to where I wanted them. To the extent of a few of us moving drills around by hand that would squash a Murcielago flat without noticing. Something those who do not do such hard work do not immediately realise, yet saving vast amounts of uneeded effort. A simple example, but applicable to anything. I also learnt about hard work, arriving home and falling asleep on the floor.

My most recent job was working in a packing plant hand packing boxes of face wipes and similar things; the kind of things chick's wipe their make-up off with. The shift was a monitored 12 hours, continuously standing up. It took hours to drive out to the plant so I had to wake up at 5am to get there on a bus they provided. By the time I got home it was 9pm at night and I had to go to bed within an hour or two at most. The plant ran 24 hours a day and we loaded literally thousands of boxes per hour. I worked so hard I began hearing people talking to me when I got home at night and it would not stop until I went to bed. If remember rightly I loaded roughly 10 - 20 million packets a shift. Our breaks were disturbingly short and I even fell asleep in a number of them, waking up just as they ended. It was really painful to go in the next morning and see those people who'd come in as you left, walking off the floor like they had mentally died three times over. All the while knowing you wouldn't be going anywhere else until you saw them again! Understandably grinning as we walked past the others and out of the plant to get back on the bus. There are a lot of false beliefs about this kind of work. You can not switch off after a few hours. The machines constantly jam if they're fed wrongly, boxes burst, pallets break, lines stop, lines start, labellers break down and when you have 500 packets piling up at the input of the line every few minutes you don't have time to call and wait for a technician to arrive to fix it for you.

Pay from this job was more normal but still nothing. It was 270 pounds for three 12 hour shifts, without taxation. Until you try working for 12 hours every day, while standing up on concrete, you don't have any comprehension for how hard it is... skilled or not. Ex machina, people become drones.

From this job I learnt what it feels like to be close to the maximum extent a job can rule a person's life all the way thru to their death. Pointlessly in the long term. I even had to sign a legal document to remove my rights for working under a certain number of hours per week to be at this place. And I had a great deal of respect for the masses of students, like me, that they hired, not because they were incredibly intelligent but because they were devoted enough to arrived for work every day despite facing 12 hour shifts which never seemed to ever end. This was just like the chemical works, hundreds of untrained staff doing thousands of hours worth of work for not very much at all. Yet the output of this plant could easily have supplied every store in England. I saw brand names from practically every major company going thru the plant. I saw how they have absolutely no regard for the products other than selling them. There was a wall in the warehouse full of faulty products. You think you're doing well if you send back a packet of something because it has something wrong with it? When the place makes it in a fraction of a second for a few pence, you're not. All the novel and different products that removed make-up in some amazingly different way were all indentical, they were all made in exactly the same way and all the plant needed to do was to change the packet from dark blue to light blue to sell it for twice as much. Staff were actively encourage to 'accidentally' ignore health and safety guidelines, they were left untrained and effectively forced to not adhere to what the company stated where the limits of it's operating parameters. Such as, washing our hands with alcohol every 20 minutes to kill bacteria on them; which was nothing other than impossible until our team's break, due to the sheer volume of output relentlessy rolling from the machines. The company knew this was happening, and had to happen, but ignored it since they could easily fire a few workers if anyone complained. Which is nothing other than unacceptable. Particularly so when you see the products being sold for 5 and 6 pounds per packet. Judging from the output and cost of the product, who ever owned this plant was making more money than they'd ever be able to spend on things other than new companies.

I also learnt how to greatly help workers and improve efficiency over all. Because after working for 6 or so hours nothing made me think better of the plant where I worked then to be able to go into the restroom, to be able to get free, ice cold drinks out of the vending machines and to be able to sit in a nice clean room with a cool fan blowing down on me. The floor of the place was at a constant temperature due to all the machinery and required fans 4ft tall to cool the staff down to a moderate temperature while working. Conveyor belts where always set to run just slightly faster than the workers could collect from them, meaning if they were constantly working as fast as possible and when the machine broke down or needed some new colours adding, there was a over flow bin to pack.

All of this work was shitty in some way or another. But I have also gained an incredible amount of information relating to how people should manage things for them to be sucessfull; learning different bits from each job. I have no interest in buisness studies or management training and I believe if any employer was to experience a selection of jobs similar to those I have, they could improve their buisness to a point beyond it's original recognition. I speak from personal experience, simple things like having someone bring workers a drink of cool water half way thru a shift or giving them rubberised mats to stand on make them want to come into their jobs. How much does it cost to implement? One person's wages at most to make the entirity of the work force so much happier? If I am giving up more than 12 hours of my day for you, I should not have to rip up bits of cardboard to stand on to stop my skeleton developing stress injuries because you can't be bothered examining your practices.

It's a question of efficiency, respect for your work's quality and grouping together ideas. Pure logic for the most part. Society benefits those who give something to it. You don't need to be majorly intelligent to pick up a load of catalogs, read thru them finding out what everthing does, then put two and two togther and apply them to a problem within society. You just need to be inventive. Even using someone else's idea in a novel way is Patent viable. I get things like free magazines on the very newest laser theory and developments posted to me that are meant for laser laboratories or corporations. Already, even as a member of the public, I can see ideas being suggested in recent issues that have the potential to be worth billions of pounds within the next few years. Making that knowledge and technology common place and available to those who can utilise it in an accessable form is the way to make a serious amount of money from it. To improve your job or efficiency, you need to first examine the problems. If you're the CEO of a company, go down to where all the workers are, ask them what they don't like, ask them which machines make too much noise to work near, ask them if they would like some better work boots to make thier legs hurt less or whatever applies to your organisation. Put on the uniform and work as one of them for a week, feel what the problems are with the way you manage your company. After a few shifts working as one of your own staff, you will appreciate the problems and solutions. If you are put straight into a position of organising others before you ever have to experience the problems they themselves face with your system, then you will never reach your full potential. At first you may look at a problem like a wrapping system that jams every few minutes and think of it as nothing. When you have had to reset that system hundred of times a day you will see just how much of a problem it represents. These rules apply to everything, they are fundamental.

I have seen posts like Tony's before but until I gained all this experience I was slow to take them up. Tony gave me a good reminder of reality. You will never get rich working for someone else in the real world. If you have a family who can pay for you to start your own buisness and give you help, great. If not, that's no excuse not to try. Tony is also right that no matter what you end up doing, you shouldn't do it to the point where you become unhappy, because even if you have enough to buy four Murcielago's, or your own jet plane, what use are they if you never have any time to play around with them right? Don't readjust your bank loans and write your house off to try and afford a car for fucks sake! Look at why you can't afford it in the first place!

I have started keeping a piece of paper and a pen with me. Rather than just come up with inventive ideas and think 'I wonder', I write them down. And I also write down what I want to achieve within a specific time frame. I tick it off as I move through it. I have started teaching myself electronics and have begun ordering parts to build prototypes of what is currently only theory.

I don't have parents who can afford to buy me a company set up to make the products. I even have friends claiming social security with more money than I do. But with my past experience, I am determined that I will work for myself and I will be happy with my life. I will not lower my morals anymore to make someone else happy and believe there are still people who admire high quality work.

Of coarse, finding the money to initially set up such things is difficult.

I'm sure lots of you have died of boredom by now but I just thought it might be fitting to post this up here as a reference for some of the things I've experienced in first hand. I have not exagerated in any part of this entire post, so please believe my reasoning and explanations of these jobs. Perhaps reading some part of this might help start someone out of a drone lifestyle and make them happier!

Good luck to you all!
John
eeka chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 08:25 PM   #25
FXman
Banned

Man do you people have it all wrong!, you must have you`r priorities in the right order! DONT BUY A CAR FIRST! buy a house first invest in property, go to college get a good college degree, get you`r MBA, do good in school get good grades, then when the time comes, go out and buy a home, get a job, then buy small things like cars later on in life when you have the money and you can afford it, that`s the real way to afford a Lamborgini like that.
FXman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 08:30 PM   #26
FXman
Banned

Look at me i`m a good example for younge people like you, im 47 years old, i have my MBA i have a 6 year degree in enginering, i live in a $3,000,000 dollor house in L.A., i own a Porche Cyanne Turbo, a Ferrari 360 Spyder and an Infinitie FX45, but it takes hard work and preserverince, that what it really takes to live the good life, good hard work! take that in and think about it guys befor you go blow all you`r dow on a car, when you should be saving up for college or a house, i grew up with alot of friends that are taking the same roads as you guys, they grew up to be Hamberger flippers at McDonalgs, sure they had nice cars back then, but now there old fat men that are poor and living in crack houses. ok i`m done i jsut wanted you younge people to think about that.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:36 PM   #27
FXman
Banned

I dident read you`r post till i was done with mine but, man that`s a very sad story, EVERYBODY EVERYBODY, this kid right here is an example of the way all kids should deal with problems, that is a truelly sad story.... i grew up in a little house in Minnesota but... dang that`s sad
Old 11-25-2003, 10:01 PM   #28
Porsche996Turbo
AF Newbie

FXman, I agree with you ideology, however, I disagree with the direction in which you pointed your comment towards. As for myself, I really could care less about the cars I drive for the next twenty or so years. I do agree with your point though, and it really hits home. About 28 years ago, my uncle had a brand new charger, and my dad had a old, windowless Chevy Malibu. Now look what happened, my uncle moved back to Iran, and although he is somewhat successful their, he has to stay in Iran to live a nice life (Persian money does not have a good exchange rate). My father on the other hand, has done much better than anyone would have expected, and a hundred times better than my uncle.

FXman, if you don’t mind me asking, what do you do for a living?
Old 11-25-2003, 10:26 PM   #29
FXman
Banned

well as a personal trait im not going to tell you the company, but i will tell you what i am, I am a CEO of a 690 billion dollor company, that`s all i`ll tell you thought, it`s not you it`s just, that is kindof agaisnt what i say online...
Old 11-25-2003, 10:37 PM   #30
Sean
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXman
well as a personal trait im not going to tell you the company, but i will tell you what i am, I am a CEO of a 690 billion dollor company, that`s all i`ll tell you thought, it`s not you it`s just, that is kindof agaisnt what i say online...
For someone who runs a 690 billion doller company, I would think that you should know how to spell and form sentences.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)