Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds buy and sell, no vendors.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 11:00 AM   #1
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DJ Hotpokit
91 G20 parts for sale

I crashed it pretty bad and there is just way too much sheet metal and frame damage to repair, allthough it still is pretty good mechanicaly, I have abunch of shtuff on it so if anybody wants, just pm me or reply or something

thanxx, bye
91 G20 5-speed manual, Stillen front strut bridge, Alpine 10" subwoofer/ 5 channel amp, APR DTM style 57" Aluminum racing spoiler, 2 and a half inch custom exhaust w/ high flow cat converter, Dual tip Arospeed racing muffler, custom smoked out parking lights, custom smoked tail lights, xenon gas filled super blue headlights, blue interior mood lights, neon light under dash, blue licence plate lights, some big ugly scratch dent put on there by some ignorant coward, but still, downright beautiful

DJ Hotpokit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 08:17 PM   #2
socXmen
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to socXmen
how much for the strut tower brace?
Old 01-29-2003, 07:27 AM   #3
jburnham
AF Newbie

Sorry to hear about your car. If you are interested, I'll knock $250 off the price of my G20 for you. That could defray the cost of getting it painted to match your old car.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t82807.html
Old 04-14-2003, 08:59 AM   #4
brownjeli
AF Newbie

auto parts

hello,
sorry to hear about your car, but what part of it was damaged?
im looking to buy a rear bumper for my 92 g20.
if ut wasent the rear that was damaged then how much are u charging for it?
brownjeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 06:56 AM   #5
mimik
AF Newbie

Exclamation Driver side (LF) window regulator wanted

Just bought a used 1996 G20t and love it. javascript:smilie(':smoker2:')My side (drivers LF) will not bring the window up and I just hear some cranking noise. javascript:smilie('') It will, however, go down with some trouble. I most likely need a new one. Do you have one to sell? Please let me know soon cuz I can't stand not getting outside air on my side. Thanks.

ad
mimik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 08:55 AM   #6
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

The rear bumper has a few scratches on the left side of it, but other than that its fine, if you still want it how does $60 + shipping sound?

I'll try to get to the window motor allthough I'm not entirely sure how to get at it, but if anyone knows let me know, I'll sell it for $20 + shipping if u want it, it never gave me any troubles.

thanx.
91 G20 5-speed manual, Stillen front strut bridge, Alpine 10" subwoofer/ 5 channel amp, APR DTM style 57" Aluminum racing spoiler, 2 and a half inch custom exhaust w/ high flow cat converter, Dual tip Arospeed racing muffler, custom smoked out parking lights, custom smoked tail lights, xenon gas filled super blue headlights, blue interior mood lights, neon light under dash, blue licence plate lights, some big ugly scratch dent put on there by some ignorant coward, but still, downright beautiful

Old 04-19-2003, 06:19 PM   #7
jburnham
AF Newbie

My car is up on EBay until tommorrow night. I'm sure it would cheer you up if you got it - I know it would cheer me up ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...411308126&rd=1
Old 04-20-2003, 01:13 AM   #8
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

nice car dude but im set, about 2 months after my accident I purchased myself a nice lil 96 5 speed black 200sx. of course 3 weeks later my license was suspended again, but now a month and a half into that suspension, I've got that thing dropped 2.5 inches, got some velocity reverse gauges on it, NIsmo knob, front and rear strut bars, Injen intake, GTS black headlight covers, and some other lil stuff, come September 6 that thing is gonna be tight for NOPI :-D.

Old 04-20-2003, 08:05 PM   #9
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
Hey how can i contact you? Could I get a number please.?!? :alien: :licker: :smoka: :flash:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
TIZAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 03:16 AM   #10
jburnham
AF Newbie

TIZAO - are you interested in buying my car or contacting DJ Hotpokit? I have three potential buyers all near the $3500 opening bid. I'm not interested in parting it out and would only entertain serious offers which include a deposit. Drop me an email at jim_burnham@hyperion.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jim
Old 04-21-2003, 08:01 PM   #11
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
Sorry Jim I was refering to the DJ! :alien: :licker: :smoka: :flash:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
TIZAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:32 AM   #12
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

hey dude, my number is- 678-793-3117

gimem a call, if i dont answer im at work and just leave a message.

Old 05-24-2003, 04:48 PM   #13
lyricalpoison
AF Newbie

exhaust

I have a 95 G20 and I was wondering how much for the exhaust piping and the headlights.
lyricalpoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 06:52 PM   #14
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Re: exhaust

Quote:
Originally posted by lyricalpoison
I have a 95 G20 and I was wondering how much for the exhaust piping and the headlights.
At least one headlight was destroyed, and I'm pretty sure the exhaust was amongst the first to go. He also might just have sold the remainder outright the other day. I'll catch up w/him and see what's up.

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds