Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 12:48 AM   #31
VS_Acclaim
AF Newbie

Re: Finally 16...Just got my new '03 Ferrari 575M Maranello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-King-Rat
nope your right...ive been lying the whole time. i kinda made a bet with a friend to see how long i could convince people I owned all these cars...but you guys are smart...haha.

i knew it wouldnt last for long cause of my profile and due to the fact that I had no real cars to take a pic of. anyway...cutting it to the truth I own an 86 Mazda RX-7 and hopefully soon can get an older model Porsche 944 Ive been wanting.

now you guys dont go getting all mad, this was all fun and games but i lost pretty bad...i dont think i had anyone convinced at all...but wasnt anything convincing...żż
Not only are you a lying retard but you also cant bullshit for shit!

When I first read the whole "I just turned 16 3 months ago and my dad bought me a Ferrari..." I just laughed my ass off. Not even Lachlan Murdoch or Kerry Packer's son would own such a car so bloody early,

Your a joke and this site has too many immature jokers like you, the only Ferrari youll ever get to own is in the "Need For Speed", so get used to it jackass!
Old 11-03-2004, 07:11 AM   #32
ferraricali
AF Newbie

Quote:
nope your right...ive been lying the whole time. i kinda made a bet with a friend to see how long i could convince people I owned all these cars...but you guys are smart...haha.

i knew it wouldnt last for long cause of my profile and due to the fact that I had no real cars to take a pic of. anyway...cutting it to the truth I own an 86 Mazda RX-7 and hopefully soon can get an older model Porsche 944 Ive been wanting.

now you guys dont go getting all mad, this was all fun and games but i lost pretty bad...i dont think i had anyone convinced at all...but wasnt anything convincing...żż

you kept me amused....it was kind of like what else is this kid going to say...

Old 11-03-2004, 09:27 AM   #33
drunken monkey
Razor Sharp Twit

so, any chance of a pic of this rx-7 then?
Old 11-03-2004, 05:28 PM   #34
SamBlob
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
...i dont think i had anyone convinced at all...but wasnt anything convincing...żż
No.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:00 PM   #35
Great-King-Rat
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Great-King-Rat
All i can say is fuck you VS Acclaim..you stupid newbie.

Ferraricalli thanks for the sense of humor...i laughed at alot of the stuff i said to and I knew from the start I would have to come clean sooner or later...sorry to end any fun you were having hahaha..

and yeah, i can def get a pic of the Mazda. remember its an '86 so its not a whole lot to show off and it def needs to be washed. but soon ill get a pic of it cause i wanna put it in my car club profile anyway. im hoping to install some new mods soon...a racing radiator and fan with a cold air system and maybe one of those turbonator superchargers.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:58 PM   #36
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino

Quote:

First of all, I've been watching your bulshit since day one, and its not funny and you are not the first one to have done it, so stop patting yourself on the back for your ingeniuity because you are nothing new.

Now stop insulting other members and especially calling them newbies when you yourself are one. And in case you want to point out that vs acclaim insulted you first, he gained that right after reading your BS tread.

Now straighten up your act and start contributing.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Old 11-04-2004, 10:37 PM   #37
VS_Acclaim
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Finally 16...Just got my new '03 Ferrari 575M Maranello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino
First of all, I've been watching your bulshit since day one, and its not funny and you are not the first one to have done it, so stop patting yourself on the back for your ingeniuity because you are nothing new.

Now stop insulting other members and especially calling them newbies when you yourself are one. And in case you want to point out that vs acclaim insulted you first, he gained that right after reading your BS tread.

Now straighten up your act and start contributing.
Respect bro!
I totally agree with you. This thread was not even remotely funny, I find the idea of little kids driving such cars just as rediculous.
What I see behind Great-King-Rat is a little insecure kid who needs to have some materialistic thing to get him to be accepted into society let alone a forum.

Anyway like I said, the nature of these threads is very sad and retarded, if I were a moderator I would simply ban these immature kids for wasting not only the forum's bandwidth but also everyone else's time reading it, this would stop future threads like these from ever occuring.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:24 PM   #38
Brighton_Rock_NCC
AF Newbie

Wouldnt it be easier just to ignore him and not give him the gratitude of knowing he pissed you guys off...which Im sure is exactly what he intended?
Old 11-06-2004, 01:30 AM   #39
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af

Quote:

Ferraricalli thanks for the sense of humor...i laughed at alot of the stuff i said to and I knew from the start I would have to come clean sooner or later...sorry to end any fun you were having hahaha..

and yeah, i can def get a pic of the Mazda. remember its an '86 so its not a whole lot to show off and it def needs to be washed. but soon ill get a pic of it cause i wanna put it in my car club profile anyway. im hoping to install some new mods soon...a racing radiator and fan with a cold air system and maybe one of those turbonator superchargers.
Grow up and get a life. Stupid bets like that distract from actual discussions that occur in this forum and frankly, if all you want to do is stir up shit then you're more than welcome to leave. As Neutrino said, shape up and contribute or be banned. We have no use for a member who has nothing to offer us in return, especially a lying little bastard kid. Got it? Good. End of discussion. Thread closed.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion