Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DJ Hotpokit
my smashed up G20...parting out...:(

well, sunday morning I was driving back from a rave and I guess I fell asleep on cooper lake rd. the road next to my house. Next thing I know I wake up and im sliding down a huge hill hitting abunch of trees. I had fallen asleep at the wheel and hit 3 trees on the way down, then hit the bottom of the hill. I jumped out of the car screaming and running around, blood was gushing from my head and this dude stoped to help me out, he went in alerted the people who's yard i ran into and they called the cops. They where very nice, they cleaned me up a bit, gave me something to drink and talked to me, the cops came and made everything worse, all insisting that "the truth is out there" and I was on some sort of drugs, when all of you who know me (carey, kris and some others) know im like the biggest anti drug and alcohol person in the world. so I went to the hospital and got stapled up, went and got my car from the lot, I got a ticket for failure to maintain lane. All my friends came over and gave me hugs and told me they love me and said theyre glad I was ok, I mean with a wreck like that (pictures soon) I should have been dead, not just achy and with a cut up head and hand. My friend brittney gave me a get well baloon with pooh on it and she put a lil bandade on his head :-p but they all made me feel alot better. and boy do I miss my baby ashley, she's in michigan right now and I need to cuddle . But anyways, I'm parting the thing out now, the Stillen strut bar even bent, but it saved alot of my engine. Havent really checked out whats good and whats not but i'll see. anyways thats it.

RIP 91 Pearl infiniti G20
91 G20 5-speed manual, Stillen front strut bridge, Alpine 10" subwoofer/ 5 channel amp, APR DTM style 57" Aluminum racing spoiler, 2 and a half inch custom exhaust w/ high flow cat converter, Dual tip Arospeed racing muffler, custom smoked out parking lights, custom smoked tail lights, xenon gas filled super blue headlights, blue interior mood lights, neon light under dash, blue licence plate lights, some big ugly scratch dent put on there by some ignorant coward, but still, downright beautiful

DJ Hotpokit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 04:09 AM   #2
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

here are the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bite outa g.jpg (59.0 KB, 317 views)
91 G20 5-speed manual, Stillen front strut bridge, Alpine 10" subwoofer/ 5 channel amp, APR DTM style 57" Aluminum racing spoiler, 2 and a half inch custom exhaust w/ high flow cat converter, Dual tip Arospeed racing muffler, custom smoked out parking lights, custom smoked tail lights, xenon gas filled super blue headlights, blue interior mood lights, neon light under dash, blue licence plate lights, some big ugly scratch dent put on there by some ignorant coward, but still, downright beautiful

Old 02-02-2003, 04:11 AM   #3
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

another
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g20 merc.jpg (54.0 KB, 474 views)

Old 02-24-2003, 02:04 PM   #4
lloyd_nickens
AF Enthusiast

Has the drivers headlight been knicked yet??

Also in what shape is the transmission.

"If You Can Breathe, Turn The Music Up."
lloyd_nickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 10:43 AM   #5
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

sold the headlight, but the tranny is in great shape. It has 147k miles on it but had a new clutch put in at 80k miles. I'll let it go for peanuts, gimme a price if your interested.

thanx.

Old 02-25-2003, 10:47 AM   #6
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC
GEEZE MAN....GLAD THAT'S ALL OUT SUFFERED

"I jumped out of the car screaming and running around, blood was gushing from my head"

NO OFFENSE BUTI PROBABLY WOULD HAVE STARTED LAUGHING IF I SAY THAT...SOMETHING LIKE FRON AMERICAS FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
BLU CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 07:01 AM   #7
Supa_chink
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Supa_chink
What condition is the driver side of the car. I was primarily interested in the driver side door and driver side front quarter panel.
Supa_chink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 01:21 PM   #8
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
Matt, I need you to e-mail me ASAP about your Mass Airflow Sensor and the Air box... Just use the e-mail link in this post. Thanks a lot, sweetie!!! Or, you can also just call me. You should still have my #. Thanks. :angel:

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
speediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 04:37 PM   #9
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

the door is in good condition with a few dings, but the door pannel inside got ripped up, also the front quarter pannel is in great shape, no dents, a chip or two but thats it. And carey I think the last time I talked to u on the phone u sed u didnt need the MAF n stuff so I guess thats an old post, dont come here much anymore... me no G20 owner anymore... anyways get bak to me bout the fqp.

Old 03-22-2003, 05:17 PM   #10
Supa_chink
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Supa_chink
where are you located? I would like to go see it/pick it up sometime. Let me know. Thanks
Supa_chink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 06:48 PM   #11
DJ Hotpokit
AF Enthusiast

im located in mableton, like 20 mins north of atl. U know where barret parkway is? if you keep taking it down to East/West connector and down to floyd road I live around there. I'm off Monday but i'll be busy with my girl, its our year ann. but I work tues-sunday but I probly be off early sometimes. Anyways gimme a call sometime if you need to come take a look at it when ur not busy and i'll give u directiosn to my place
my #'s 678-793-3117

thanx.

Old 03-26-2003, 07:10 PM   #12
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
OK i will take the springs if you can get them....I know I talked about them before but I am serious now!:alien: :licker: :smoka: :flash:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
TIZAO is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General