Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 06:23 PM   #181
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Quote:
Originally posted by integra818
You guys need to shut the fuck up about ricers and imports... I DRIVE AN IMPORT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT????? Just cause some ricer reved at you at some stop-light, does'nt mean you gotta start talkin shit about how civics suck. If you drive a domestic, do you really gve a shit what someone else drives???

You pick the car you like and drive it and ignore what someone else drives. All you hear is "imports suck", so what?? is there a stick up your ass with "import" written on it????

Its called Prozak... Calm down buddy... Before you blow a head gasket and spew your coolant all over the board... Not to mention it would hurt like a SOB!

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 04-17-2003, 06:45 PM   #182
integra818
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to integra818 Send a message via Yahoo to integra818
Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by DeViL

Well I dunno I was considering cutting you up and leaving you to sleep with the fishes inside a trash bag.
You have to catch me first, I'll be in front of you burning rice
Old 04-17-2003, 08:20 PM   #183
pimpclipse
AF Newbie

Integra u sound like u have a stick in ur ass. Some cars come from factory superior tha most which effects the way u mod ur car. Some people say imports suck because its a competitive attitude and u can only take seein stock hondas with wings and exuast thinkin they are the shit racin whatever. I say honda sucks ass but i would drive a prelude or integra. Yeah honda is gay...But built superior than most. Muscle cars are unbeatable unless u bring in and f1 or some shit but dont be stupid...
Old 04-17-2003, 08:30 PM   #184
integra818
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpclipse
Integra u sound like u have a stick in ur ass. Some cars come from factory superior tha most which effects the way u mod ur car. Some people say imports suck because its a competitive attitude and u can only take seein stock hondas with wings and exuast thinkin they are the shit racin whatever. I say honda sucks ass but i would drive a prelude or integra. Yeah honda is gay...But built superior than most. Muscle cars are unbeatable unless u bring in and f1 or some shit but dont be stupid...
Car companies can't be "gay" ... and muscle cars ARE beatable. I ain't beign stupid, I'm just sayin what I wanna say.

You say hondas suck but you would drive a prelude or integra? Who the hell do you think built those two?

I'm not sounding like I have a stick in my ass, don't open your fuckin mouth like that without knowing who you're talkin to.
Old 04-17-2003, 10:04 PM   #185
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Holy cow Integra818... tone the language down a bit my friend.

I think you need to follow the advice posted in your very own sig...

" We're not here to fight, we're here to talk about cars or anything related to cars, so don't start sh*t!"

You came in here saying we need to stop bashing Hondas/Ricers. When I dont think we were... If the topic offended you, I'm sorry.

Not all of us domestic guys hate the Imports...

Can't we just get along?

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 04-17-2003, 10:07 PM   #186
integra818
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by RedNeck383
Holy cow Integra818... tone the language down a bit my friend.

I think you need to follow the advice posted in your very own sig...

" We're not here to fight, we're here to talk about cars or anything related to cars, so don't start sh*t!"

You came in here saying we need to stop bashing Hondas/Ricers. When I dont think we were... If the topic offended you, I'm sorry.

Not all of us domestic guys hate the Imports...

Can't we just get along?
God, thank you, finally someone who understands.

I did'nt come in here to fight, sorry for goin off like that.
Old 04-17-2003, 11:17 PM   #187
-The Stig-
On Fire!

It's all good man, no worries... I live in LA too... I know your frustration of living with asshole drivers and idiots drivers (there is a difference).

We gotta stick together...

BTW your dream car... the Sun International Lotus Elise Type R... Saaweeeet Car. Just needs a V8 hahaha just kidding, the ITR motor works wonders for it.

Asshole drivers are the guys who cut you off, and swerve in and out of traffic only to end up 4 car spaces ahead of where they were in stop and go traffic. They are also the guys who randomly hope over into the carpool lane when traveling solo. Basically, they're assholes. Best way to combat these types of drivers is to be alert ready for anything. Most likely suspects are high dollar SUV's and Luxury Sedans with 'rich' looking people. They seem to think cause their rich or because they're a doctor in a hurry or maybe somebody is bleeding/dieing from some infected toe...they can just cut you off. What assholes!

Idiot drivers are the guys who just pay absolutely no attention to whats going on. This can be represented by a female doing her nails while driving on the freeway, or a male checking email on a laptop computer while cruising the highway. They are the ones you see swerving in their own lane... and generally making you nervous. They are hard to predict in their moves cause they aren't sure themselves. Unlike Asshole drivers who know where they want to be in 6 lane changes.

Assholes usually cause the accident with the swerving and random lane changes, the Idiots are the ones usually in the accident cause they weren't paying attention. But don't be fooled... The Idiot can quickly become an Asshole driver if 'awoken' from its own little world and if threatened they might give you a warning which is the Dreaded Glare... Dont be fooled this is only a self defense mechanism they are trying to show they are the dominate driver just stare back and dont look away. You've got to be firm! Or you might get the sign of frustration a single finger. Now dont get upset, this again is only a self defense mechanism that is used if the glare hasnt worked.

If the now aggitated Asshole moves into more aggressive forms of confrontation, like shouting or shows signs of wanting to get physical. It is best to let them think they have won the battle, and when they've settled down. Hunt them down to their place of residence and tie up their family and beat them with a baseball bat. Only way you can teach them.

Sorry for the rant...

Old 04-17-2003, 11:40 PM   #188
integra818
AF Fanatic

Nice rant

Whre did you get that from?
Old 04-18-2003, 12:15 AM   #189
-The Stig-
On Fire!

...the scary place I call the back of my mind...

:jumpie: weeeeee! :jumpie:

Old 04-18-2003, 05:16 AM   #190
NSX-R-SSJ20K
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to NSX-R-SSJ20K
i'd like to say nissans are better than hondas :o

I retract that statement cuz i really really like the NSX

wait no i unretract that statement because i think Skylines are cool
Old 04-18-2003, 07:51 AM   #191
tomlong
AF Enthusiast

Lets not forget about the Ultimate Driving Machine. Just because they are not made in Japan does not mean they are not imports.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:13 AM   #192
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
I don't like ricers, regardless of what car they drive.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:28 AM   #193
integra818
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by NSX-R-SSJ20K
i'd like to say nissans are better than hondas :o

I retract that statement cuz i really really like the NSX

wait no i unretract that statement because i think Skylines are cool

Nissan ARE better than Hondas, no argument.
Old 04-18-2003, 10:14 AM   #194
lloyd_nickens
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Polygon
I don't like ricers, regardless of what car they drive.
Ricers or people who drive imports?? Cause there is a difference... (Case in point: My fiance drives a honda civic, i don't consider her a ricer because she knows its a civic and not a sport car, she doesn't try to act like its one...)

"If You Can Breathe, Turn The Music Up."
Old 04-18-2003, 10:22 AM   #195
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
No they aren't.

In my opinion ricers are people that modify a car only on the outside while no having any knowledge of the mechanical workings of their car. They put stickers for things they don’t' even have in their car. They do a half assed job with their modes. In most cases their choices have no class and look ugly.

This applies to any brand of car. Ricers don't just drive imports. I have seen this on all types of cars from all different countries. Rice is universal. The term started with imports, but it has made its way all around.

You might have a different opinion on rice, but that is mine and I am sticking to it. I don't dislike car brands, I dislike cars and some of the people that drive them.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing