Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 06:48 AM   #106
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd
Re: your probably not gona believe me...

***///***

We, the undersigned, respectfully request that noevosplease show pics of his mythical, powerful beast, at no later than one week after this petition reaches a minimum of 20 signees, or he will be banned for approximately a week, whereas his first post upon return will be required to contain said pictures, or he will be banned again for another week. This cycle shall continue, until said member either:

a) admits to the truth, that he is a gasbag, in search of respectability in an online forum, because the laughter cannot be heard across the web;

or

b) proves his doubters wrong, with detailed pictures of his supposed car, showing signs, telling said doubters to "fuck off", or whatever imaginative sign said poster can come up with;

or

c) gets banned for a fifth time, in which case, the "permanent ban" button shall be selected.

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
***///***

Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000
Old 09-02-2005, 07:06 AM   #107
Vettribution
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Vettribution Send a message via Yahoo to Vettribution

***///***

We, the undersigned, respectfully request that noevosplease show pics of his mythical, powerful beast, at no later than one week after this petition reaches a minimum of 20 signees, or he will be banned for approximately a week, whereas his first post upon return will be required to contain said pictures, or he will be banned again for another week. This cycle shall continue, until said member either:

a) admits to the truth, that he is a gasbag, in search of respectability in an online forum, because the laughter cannot be heard across the web;

or

b) proves his doubters wrong, with detailed pictures of his supposed car, showing signs, telling said doubters to "fuck off", or whatever imaginative sign said poster can come up with;

or

c) gets banned for a fifth time, in which case, the "permanent ban" button shall be selected.

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
vettribution (coloradotribution now hah)
***///***
Major Mod: Garrett GT35R Turbo...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/811544.

Please... Come get some.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:12 AM   #108
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

Re: Re: your probably not gona believe me...

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
Igovert500
burntrice87 (Original Forum Idiot )
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:47 AM   #109
-Josh-
Automotive love doctor

Send a message via AIM to -Josh-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettribution
***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
-Josh-
***///***
Prove us wrong haus

AF User Guidelines

What is a mippie? - click
Old 09-02-2005, 07:57 AM   #110
bad360rt
AF Regular

Ummm, thought he posted pics in this thread, silver SRT-4? Not taking sides or anything like that, just thought I had seen pics of his car.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...0&page=3&pp=15

-Dave
'02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
Intercooled Paxton - 11.3@120
425/W5/nitrous setup coming soon
Old 09-02-2005, 08:09 AM   #111
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad360rt
Ummm, thought he posted pics in this thread, silver SRT-4? Not taking sides or anything like that, just thought I had seen pics of his car.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...0&page=3&pp=15
We need signage.

The l33t attitude gives me bad vibes, and nothing short of that will have me believe that he is otherwise - nothing more than a windbag.

Hell, even if he produces the signage, I'll still think that.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:35 AM   #112
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
-josh-
GForce957
***///***
Old 09-02-2005, 08:43 AM   #113
turtlecrxsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to turtlecrxsi

***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
-josh-
GForce957
turtlecrxsi
***///***

Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 AM   #114
kfoote
AF Enthusiast

***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
-josh-
GForce957
turtlecrxsi
kfoote
***///***

I have nothing against SRT-4's. IMO, ithink that they are the best new car value of any car under $25,000. I'm just anti-streetracer ethug idiot.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:54 AM   #115
99redmaxSE-L
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 99redmaxSE-L
***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
99redmaxSE-L
***///***

Matty40000 (10:31:49 PM): you would be...
Matty40000 (10:31:59 PM): cause.. you're .. like a dude with tits... that's hot.
Matty40000 (10:32:01 PM): wait.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:00 AM   #116
noevosplease
Banned

Not a problem at all. What exactly do you want me to take pictures of and what can I do to make them 'official'? Actually, hell.. How about a video of me racing someone? Would that be better?
Old 09-02-2005, 09:03 AM   #117
mason_RsX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to mason_RsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettribution
It just makes NO sense at all.. The secret. What is it.. the SRT Illuminati?
hahahaha...im the only one who got that! im so sad lol

***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
99redmaxSE-L
Mason_RsX
***///***

2002 Acura RSX Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiGNAL748
I have an outrageously large penis.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:05 AM   #118
noevosplease
Banned

No need to continue signing that thing. I'll agree to it/accept it right now.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:16 AM   #119
Andydg
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: your probably not gona believe me...

***///***

or

or

Undersigned:

carrrnuttt
YoungVr4
TheStang00
-Jayson-
Skyline_R32_Canada
nissanfanatic
BullDog71ss
street_racer_00
elchicoloco86
99redmaxSE-L
Mason_RsX
Andydg
***///***
Old 09-02-2005, 09:28 AM   #120
turtlecrxsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to turtlecrxsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noevosplease
Not a problem at all. What exactly do you want me to take pictures of and what can I do to make them 'official'? Actually, hell.. How about a video of me racing someone? Would that be better?
Just take a close up, clear shot that doesn't look photochopped of you and your car showing something awesome like a mod under the hood or something and you giving everyone the finger...

Turbotime was one that got the same treatment and he provided pictures with one of somebody (maybe him) jumping in the air like in the old toyota commercials, but there were no engine pics or anything.

Somebody else posted pics for all the non-believers not long ago and did a very impressive job with pics of his car and it being worked on/assembling the turbo kit, etc. The reason he couldn't post pics is because I think he was shipped out.

Anyway, I like the silver color of your car or is it gunmetal?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing