Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
nascartony05
AF Newbie

74 Nova bumpers

I have a 74 Nova 2 door Custom Hatchback that is in need of a new rear bumper. Just wondering where I can find one. None of the catalogs that I have have bumpers for the 73 or 74's. They just go to 72.
nascartony05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Re: 74 Nova bumpers

Have you tried looking in Hemmings Motor News? If you're not familiar with it , it is a monthly publication that contains both private sale and commercial ads geared towards older vehicles ,including classics and antiques. Perhaps you might find one in a private classified ad there or from a company that specializes in bumpers for classic cars. There are even ads for salvage yards all over the country that may have one in great condition. A lot of newstands and magazine sections of some stores sell the publication.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
nascartony05
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by '97ventureowner
Have you tried looking in Hemmings Motor News? If you're not familiar with it , it is a monthly publication that contains both private sale and commercial ads geared towards older vehicles ,including classics and antiques. Perhaps you might find one in a private classified ad there or from a company that specializes in bumpers for classic cars. There are even ads for salvage yards all over the country that may have one in great condition. A lot of newstands and magazine sections of some stores sell the publication.
Thanks for the info. I havent heard of Hemmings Motor News before. I will try to find a copy.
nascartony05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascartony05
Thanks for the info. I havent heard of Hemmings Motor News before. I will try to find a copy.
They also have a website: http://www.hemmings.com/ with online classifieds ads as well(links on left side of their page.)

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"
'97ventureowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
jrbabboon
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to jrbabboon

Keep an eye on ebaymotors too... every now and then a bumper will pop up... sometimes reman, sometimes oem. You might be able to get hardware off the person too, if you're lucky.
jrbabboon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Nova