Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #1
BimminWitPride
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to BimminWitPride
Angry stained wheels on my baby

hey wuzzup everyone,

i just got a 98 328i convertible with 41,000 miles...its a baby still!! the dealer washed and waxed the car before i picked it up, and they also put on a new set of Kuhmo tires all around. I didnt inspect the wheels up close until last week when i was washing the car. on 2 of the wheels, there is this dark greyish/black stain that doesnt come off no matter how hard i scrub. ive used a few cleaners, but not many, and have also used my powerwasher. still didnt come off. it bugs me so much cuz even tho no one else has noticed, i still know its there, and clean rims are important to me. is there a product that will take care of this crap? has anyone else noticed this problem too? i think its got somethin to do with the tire shine....thats why i dont use it. thanks a lot!

evan
She said i got one question. "If i had nuts hangin on the wall, would those be walnuts?" I said yea. She said "well daddy, if I had some nuts hangin on my chest, would those be chestnuts?" I said hell yeah. She says "daddy if i had nuts hangin from my chin would i have chin nuts?" I says hell no biatch, you'd have a d*ck in yo' mouth!
- Dre & Snoop
BimminWitPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 12:36 PM   #2
Ran
AF Fanatic

you can go back to the dealer and ask them about it they probebly know

Please read the AF guidelines
if you haven't read them before.
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series