Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Lancer
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 03:05 PM   #16
moldyhands
AF Regular

Thumbs down

hey, MAKINENRALLY, you got caught in your own lies!!!!

first off, you originally said the Evo VII was twin turbo (TT). which it is, a twin scroll turbocharger. then when everyone hassled you and said it wasn't, you agreed and said you had made a mistake. BULLSHIT! now, on this thread, you're saying it is twin again. then at

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...5&pagenumber=3

you say your neighbor is the pres of mitsubishi north america. then, on the next page, you change that to the pres of mitsu north america sales and distribution (and you misspell distribution, pretty dumb for a kid who lives in such a rich area).

finally, you keep telling us how you own a new US lancer OZ, AND you also have a dinan (you spell it dynan) tuned M3!! BULLSHIT!! you're rich (live next to the pres. of mitsu north america something or rather), you have an M3, YET you can't spell worth crap and you buy a new lancer OZ. LIAR, LIAR PANTS OF FIRE!!

**to all others, please excuse my rantings, i just hate bullshit artists

-moldy
Old 01-22-2002, 04:14 PM   #17
Funk$oulBrother
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Funk$oulBrother
Lightbulb aftermarket

For anyone interested in modifying a Lancer, or a Mirage go to www.apparts.netfirms.com Tell Mitch that Fredeswin sent ya. He has aussie made parts from rpw.com.au which specializes in Lancers and Mirages.
Funk$oulBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 06:24 PM   #18
MitsubishiLance
AF Newbie

Re: Just bought a 2002 Lancer (yes yes the US one..blah at least i don't own a civic!)

Quote:
Originally posted by NewbieUSchic
Is there anyone that can help me with my car.. Unfortunately I knowingly purchased the 2002 Lancer with 120 hp.. but in the hopes of fixing it up!:flash: I mean whats the fun in buying a fast car already.... umm lots i know but see i'd like to try it myself.. i already finished my civic.. no more to be done not to mention everyone and there mom's are driving one.. so anyways back to my point i just wanted to know if there is a performance market for the US Lancer yet... if not hurrrrry up dammit! AAAAnnyways.. I hope the Evo VII never comes to the US they'll just down play it soo much it'll be just another car..
Let me know if you find out...My 2002 O-Z Racing Rally Edition could use some turbo
MitsubishiLance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 07:07 PM   #19
lanceroz17
AF Regular

many of parts for lancer oz coming soon

there are many parts comeing out for the oz but we still need to call more company's.go check my other's threads for more info on these part's.

injen intake
rre turbo
intrax springs

also greddy is checking the lancer to make parts for it but need more demand for things check what they e-mail me

Thanks for your interest in GReddy Products. We are still looking over the
new Lancer at this time. We have not decided what or if we will produce any
items yet. But if we do it will most likely be an exhaust system first.
But I will definitely pass on your request. Thank you for your email. Please keep in touch with your favorite Authorized Greddy dealer for more updates. http://greddy.com/dealers/
--

GReddy Performance Products, Inc.
9 Vanderbilt, Irvine CA 92618
(949) 588 8300 Tel.
(949) 588 6318 Fax
www.greddy.com

----------
To: <info@greddy.com>
Subject: Mitsubishi Lancer 2002 US version
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2002, 10:06 PM

Greetings I was wondering if your company will be making turbo kits and performance products for the fast growing market for lancers many people come to my shop and ask for kits for this particular car, I usually sell greddy's to my honda/acura people but if you are planning please let me know so i can send you a order for 5 to start

keep calling greddy and other company's.

lancer oz turbocharged at 10psi 240 hp
lanceroz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 11:51 AM   #20
MitsubishiLance
AF Newbie

The US one BLAH????

You make it sound like its a bad car...as long as you got the rally edition and not the es or ls...you should be fine...the rally has better tires...Mine has low profile Yokohamas...better grip than those regular tires that come on the es....and when i slap a turbo in it...my sleeper will come to life...heh heh
no nos stickers for me...even if i had it installed ..i wouldnt advertise it.... and the tailwing came with it from the factory...and it looks good

Ill post a pic of it this weekend.....it wont win any rallies...but I dont plan on racing any either...until the warranty runs out anyway....heh heh

And yes when the EVO VII comes out Im getting one ...same color as my OZ racing Rally Edition
MitsubishiLance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 01:48 PM   #21
wizardofOZ
AF Newbie

lancer2002

hey what's up guys just got a rallyoz my self about two weeks ago let me tell you guys that I love it. the rally is pretty quick I've already smoked a couple civics here and there. the lancer is not something to scoff at it kick some ass. but we all have to wait till daddy come's home to us here in the u.s. I saw the evo7 at the L.A autoshow this year and let me tell you it's one bad s.o.b. 2003 is the year when all the little honda's and acura's will bow down to the king of the streets. evo7 we are waiting!!!! hey guy I saw this sweetass kit for the lancer at shark racing .com com I'll post the address later

www.sharkracing.com
wizardofOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 05:12 PM   #22
Bella42382
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Bella42382
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2002 Lancer OZ Rally about a month ago.. I'm going to start doin' it up as soon as I find somewhere to buy stuff for it!! Being that it's a new car, there is hardly anything to buy for it but I'm looking....
Bella42382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:20 PM   #23
BingBingMa
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BingBingMa
TT? wtf r u talking about, can u even twinturbo an I4, the compression will be so hi that ur engine will blow up?, and what the hell is with this price est. i thought is was 30,000, goddamn. And the peepo in the us, should not be dissing the civic, albiet, it is not a good car, but the incredibly shitty lancer in the states right now is a sorry excuse for a vehicle. At 130 hp, it really is not worth doing anything to, best wait for the evovii coming end of this year, becasue the crappy ass us lancer is not even worth the gracing of an aftermarket part, you can spend a hundred thousand dollars, and u will not get awd, or the active center diffriential or the active yaw control, meaningt your pimped out pos lancer will fly off the road at a hard turn..
BingBingMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 08:52 PM   #24
Ralliart
AF Regular

hahaha, bingbing, your criticism are not well based....the Evo has a twin scroll turbo charger, sometimes listed as TT but shouldnt be here. The turbo is a high output turbo.

also, your criticism of the new lancer is not well based since there is an engine swap, turbo with front mount, and quad throttle bodies. With engine swap your looking at 234 hp to the flywheel probably with the 4G63t swap and with the quad throttle bodys and turbo together your looking at maybe 280hp at the flywheel with no more than 10psi of boost but upgraded engine internals...

by the way, check out nopi.com for all you lancer owners for the kaminari kit and suspension components.
Ralliart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 12:39 AM   #25
BingBingMa
AF Regular

u misunderstand, i was referring to someone earlier in hte forum who i think said they wanted to twin turbo the lancer, and I was being sarcastic, i forgot the question mark after my sentence. And i meant to imply that u cant tt a 4 cylinder car without blowing up ur engine, or lowering ur compression really low.

but i dont believe my critisism to be way off base, because even if someone did all the stuff u said, with the engine swapping and the turbo, the lancer would still not have the handling and roadholding characteristics so attributed to teh evolution.
Old 03-31-2002, 12:44 AM   #26
BingBingMa
AF Regular

yeah, just to clarify, makinen rally gave a bucnh of bs specs on the bottom of the first page, with "TT" included in hte text, i was referring to that.
and um, r u affiliated with ralliart?
and i dont know y they call it the lancer oz rally, it doesnt have anything, not more powerful, a big pos wing, and some ugly rims, that really pisses me off
Old 03-31-2002, 03:08 AM   #27
Ralliart
AF Regular

yes, i worked with ralliart but only on their distribution of ralliart UK parts from their website. I still find your criticisms off base since you drive a protege and you dont have the pleasure to drive the extremely underpowered but extremely good handling of the lancer OZ rally. I know that the handling isnt as good as the evo but Singapore and other countries in Asia have the lancer cedia which is basically the same version of the lancer oz rally and they also have the evo like we will. The Lancer OZ rally is mitsubishi's plan to provide a cheap alternative to the evo becasue in singapore, many people were complaining of the price of the evo because they did not want the powerful engines. You can convert the lancer Oz rally to AWD with the lancer cadia which i was pleased to drive while i was in singapore...by the way heres some ralliart parts fron singapore for evo and OZ owners...

http://www.creativesports.com.sg/
Old 03-31-2002, 03:13 AM   #28
Ralliart
AF Regular

just to clarify it...i think i understand what makinenrally is saying because out the door with an evo 7 with insurance and dealer markup, it will be 30k+ and the TT is referred to as "twin scroll" which some of the morons you might have had the pleasure to meet at the dealerships tell you and put on the spec sheets at the dealerships.
Old 03-31-2002, 08:19 AM   #29
supa-sohc
Banned

I just checked out the site, do you know if they will sell the parts thru the website?:flash:
supa-sohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 09:51 AM   #30
lanceroz17
AF Regular

what do you need

what part do you need i know were too get them all turbos,headers,cold air intakes,etc.so just reply to what you want

lancer oz turbocharged at 10psi 240 hp
lanceroz17 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Lancer