Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > McLaren > F1
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
Sami Aaltonen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Sami Aaltonen
Need images F1 roadcars!!!!

When thinking today's sporscar world, after reading fantastic EVO's supercar test a while ago; after seen facts P1, 918 Spider, La Ferrari; after reading the future of sporscars and after thinking the times back in the 80's, 90's and so on; this McLaren F1 has be come even more unique to me than ever before.

None of these current supercars gives me the perfectness what I respect and what I admire. Simply design, non turbo V12, manual gearbox, 3 seats and the lightness. The F1 will remain to me one of the best ever made supercars in every single chapter what I just can think of.
The Lamborghini Murcíelago is probably the very last "an old school" supercar to me, just because it was offered even the superb SV-model with manual gearbox.

And that's why; I have collected here every single F1 roadcar image by chassis by chassis now and then on to my collection just get them saved when I still can find them here.
I say once again, this forum is The Best Car Forum what I know. I think you all know who to thank here, Erik and many others!
I have said before also but needed to repeat that.

Finally the work has been done; and some reason perhaps just hasn't reached the images here I found to missing images of these chassis:

The question goes; have any one images from these chassis available? I just need to have them to the chassis folders, nothing else.
If someone has; could he please upload them here or I can give my email to have them.

Also one question about this superb Thread, which has helped me a lot every time when need to check things:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=913156

Are the informations example production years correct here?
It seems wierd that example chassis #059 were made in 1998, and the chassis #062 were made in 1997. Is this possible or do I just miss the effect of the GTR's and GT's productions here?

And the very last request; I'm attend to draw this F1 roadcar in the future. Perhaps someone here has seen allready my drawings from GTR's and the others?
I need around 1024 sized, good quality images are very welcome. XP4 has serval very good images and some of the Clinic Model images are also very much what I have searched; but if someone has good images (love the #046 here but difficult to find the right color!), so if someone has images like these please add them here.
I know it really doesn't touch most of the forum members here, but I will be very appreciated if someone has time to help to find good images to draw.

Anyway, thanks and Cheers from Finland!

----
Kuvat.fi -McLaren F1 GTR and many others!

Sami Aaltonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
hurstg01
AF Fanatic

Thanked 1,498 Times in 648 Posts
Re: Need images F1 roadcars!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami Aaltonen View Post
When thinking today's sporscar world, after reading fantastic EVO's supercar test a while ago; after seen facts P1, 918 Spider, La Ferrari; after reading the future of sporscars and after thinking the times back in the 80's, 90's and so on; this McLaren F1 has be come even more unique to me than ever before.

None of these current supercars gives me the perfectness what I respect and what I admire. Simply design, non turbo V12, manual gearbox, 3 seats and the lightness. The F1 will remain to me one of the best ever made supercars in every single chapter what I just can think of.
The Lamborghini Murcíelago is probably the very last "an old school" supercar to me, just because it was offered even the superb SV-model with manual gearbox.

And that's why; I have collected here every single F1 roadcar image by chassis by chassis now and then on to my collection just get them saved when I still can find them here.
I say once again, this forum is The Best Car Forum what I know. I think you all know who to thank here, Erik and many others!
I have said before also but needed to repeat that.

Finally the work has been done; and some reason perhaps just hasn't reached the images here I found to missing images of these chassis:
Pics sent

Quote:
The question goes; have any one images from these chassis available? I just need to have them to the chassis folders, nothing else.
If someone has; could he please upload them here or I can give my email to have them.

Also one question about this superb Thread, which has helped me a lot every time when need to check things:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=913156

Are the informations example production years correct here?
It seems wierd that example chassis #059 were made in 1998, and the chassis #062 were made in 1997. Is this possible or do I just miss the effect of the GTR's and GT's productions here?
Just like what is happening in the P1 production line, the chassis numbers were out of sync a little as some lower mnumber road car chassis numbers were made way for the GTR's, and some other cars were asked to be made more individual to the owners, hence the out-of-sync numbering

Quote:
And the very last request; I'm attend to draw this F1 roadcar in the future. Perhaps someone here has seen allready my drawings from GTR's and the others?
I need around 1024 sized, good quality images are very welcome. XP4 has several very good images and some of the Clinic Model images are also very much what I have searched; but if someone has good images (love the #046 here but difficult to find the right color!), so if someone has images like these please add them here.
I know it really doesn't touch most of the forum members here, but I will be very appreciated if someone has time to help to find good images to draw.

Anyway, thanks and Cheers from Finland!
I'll try to dig up some pics for you What profile are you after - side, front, front 3/4 etc?
Sami Aaltonen (11-22-2013)
Old 11-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
Sami Aaltonen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Sami Aaltonen
Re: Need images F1 roadcars!!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/Peloton...20963477293186
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurstg01 View Post
Pics sent

Just like what is happening in the P1 production line, the chassis numbers were out of sync a little as some lower mnumber road car chassis numbers were made way for the GTR's, and some other cars were asked to be made more individual to the owners, hence the out-of-sync numbering

I'll try to dig up some pics for you What profile are you after - side, front, front 3/4 etc?
OK, thanks about the images! and these informations about the production numbers.
I thought it might be something like that.

Side-front-side rear images would be nice.
Something like these:

Full side:
XP4

And rear:

I have found some, but allways good to have new ones if there is some.

----
Kuvat.fi -McLaren F1 GTR and many others!

Sami Aaltonen is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > McLaren > F1