Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 07:06 PM   #1
imprtchk21
AF Regular

Need Advise

Okay i daont know if i should put this thread under stress release or hear but its not very stressful. okay i was dating this guy for a while and everything was great or so i thought until one day out of the blue he stopped talking to me wouldnt return my text messages or calls or anything. well u know girls they dont understand until u actually say it. "i dont want ot be with u". well thats how i am id rather someone just be honest and tell me. well he wouldnt he just kept saying things like no babe im just "busy", yeah busy skrewin some other girl. well anyways 2 weeks went by i got over him then al of a sudden he calls me. goin on about how he misses me and wants to see me well that started on a mon and on fri we decided to go to have lunch well i go and pick him up for lunch on fri and all of a sudden its not just me and him its me, him and his brother. well thats fine im a preety easy going girl im not gunna make a big deal of this. then they decide they want jack in the box (fast food burger resturant for those who dont know). we were supposed to go to a nice sit down resturant and talk about us. geuss not. then geuss who ends up paying? me. for his brother too! well this also i didnt make a big deal about this either. see something wrong with this picture yet? so we didnt talk about us. then when i take them home his brother goes inside and he has the nerve to ask me for money! me being the dipshit that i am loan him 160.00 bucks yeah i know its only 160 but still. well he was supposed to pay me back that tues, then that thurs, then the next weds, so today was his deadline still havent gotten the money, nor heard from him since i loaned it to him. he signed a contract stating that he has until today to pay me. what should i do. its not the 160.00 that im concernd about its the fact that he just fucked me over. what should i do?
imprtchk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 07:18 PM   #2
Haibane
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Haibane
Re: Need Advise

Where did your brain go in all of this?
Haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 07:45 PM   #3
imprtchk21
AF Regular

Re: Re: Need Advise

what do ya mean? i know it was dumb of me i get vulnerable and walked on by guys. thats something i have to work on. me being nice girlfriend and understanding gets me fucked over. but in just asking how i should get him back? take him to court or what?
Old 10-30-2003, 08:00 PM   #4
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
I wouldnt take him to court over $160. Be mature about it and call and ask for you money. If he doesnt pay, get over it and learn your lesson for next time.
dayna240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 08:03 PM   #5
Haibane
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Need Advise

Ok, well I want to know why you got back with that guy again? Is he really good looking? or did you really have to be with someone? I agree with dayna about the money. Didn't meant to be mean by earlier comment if you took it that way.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:14 PM   #6
imprtchk21
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need Advise

no i didnt take it that way its okay. i know the court thing was a little extreme i have better things to do. like i said its not just the money i just think people should have better morals and something should be done about it, ya know. no im not the type that has to be with someone or im depressed im really independent but it just kinda sucks that u get skrewd over for being a good person ya know. i should just get over it but it bugs me. this ever happen to any of u all?
Old 10-30-2003, 08:16 PM   #7
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Re: Re: Re: Re: Need Advise

What you should do is learn the first time that if he's treating you like shit, you really need to take the hint and ditch him. If he's going to be like that once, then he probably wont change. The money is gone, you're own fault for giving him the money, you even said it yourself. Move on, dont talk to him, dont acknowledge his existence, because the way it seems is he only wants to use you for what he can get.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
jon@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 08:25 PM   #8
ac427cpe
two wheels

Send a message via AIM to ac427cpe
first off, you shouldn't let anyone treat you like that. just from this, even if he's not really there, you need to bring an end to this realationship, it isn't healthy for you. like ILike2DriveCars said, you just need to move on. i suggest the Nov 9th autoX if u live in Phoenix, nothing like driving fast to put things into perspective.

No more project cars. I wonder how long that will last...
ac427cpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 08:58 PM   #9
imprtchk21
AF Regular

Re: Need Advise

k guys thnx. im over him trust me it may not sound like it but i am. i geuss hell get his one day everything comes back to u sooner or later. hell learn his lesson. all dogs do.
Old 10-30-2003, 09:30 PM   #10
Haibane
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprtchk21
no i didnt take it that way its okay. i know the court thing was a little extreme i have better things to do. like i said its not just the money i just think people should have better morals and something should be done about it, ya know. no im not the type that has to be with someone or im depressed im really independent but it just kinda sucks that u get skrewd over for being a good person ya know. i should just get over it but it bugs me. this ever happen to any of u all?
I'm rather happy that you are a "good" person, cause if we had more people like you. It would be easier for other people like me who are "good" people who want to hang out with others like us.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:28 AM   #11
YogsVR4
Funding the welfare state

Send a message via AIM to YogsVR4
Re: Re: Need Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprtchk21
k guys thnx. im over him trust me it may not sound like it but i am. i geuss hell get his one day everything comes back to u sooner or later. hell learn his lesson. all dogs do.
Assholes usually get whats coming to them over and over again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Old 10-31-2003, 10:23 AM   #12
Marc-OS
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Marc-OS Send a message via AIM to Marc-OS
How can you say $160 isn't much? That's an intake right there, that's a new set of speakers, two new tires, hell, you could get your windows tinted for that. I say find two of your strongest guy friends, and kick the crap out of your ex-bf's bro. But that's just me, I have a much stronger attatchment to money than most people.

4/8/04 - My CRX is officially dead, RIP Lucy
Marc-OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 03:40 PM   #13
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Re: Re: Re: Need Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogsVR4
Assholes usually get whats coming to them over and over again.
Ummm hmmm....

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic