Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Musashi3000GT
AF Enthusiast

Musashi is back! killing never felt so good.

What is up laddies?

Ive been gone for a while but I can explain. See, I got nailed on some phony street racing charges a while back, still awaiting trial and shit so I have been kinda good about it but my atorney told me to lay low from the forums since they can actually read up on them. Yeah, thats right! she googled my name and bam! street racing stories galore. and i'm all like "yeah but all those street racing stories we post up are purely computer simulations, none of that actually happens, its all just a what-if senario.....right?

well Its been forever and im like eff-it.
I want back in man. got so manny freaking good races lately ...uhhhmm.. simulations.

Somked the hell outta an SRT8 300C. Dude pulls up next to me one night a few weeks ago. Black 300C with bad ass silver streaks along the side. Looked very good. Problem was he had a helluva huge set of wheels. Dude was sporting some 24" chrome dubs. even had that ghetto ass silver "DUB" badge on the rear quarter panel. Starts reving his weak ass stock muffler at me.
Cool, I look over and see hes a young college type cat, figure okay, why not. Light goes green and I just jump off the line. rev first all the way up to 6K flat and yank back on the stick like a dogfighter in the thick of it. I see hes hard on my tail and making up for a slow take off. 2nd gear spins up to 6000k and I slap her into 3rd, tires chirp as i break traction again, 300C is now about 1 full car behind me and Im not even to 100 yet. Should I be nice and cut back, i got him beat already.....nahh! I rev up to only 5000 rpms now and hes just gone, GONE! like 3 cars back, I can tell he gave up.
Dude pulls up next to me. wont look me in the face. just kinda shy I guess.

im like " hey" HEY!
hes like "yeah man, sup?"
" Yo you got a V8 right?"
"yeah man! why"
" is it an SRT?"
"yeah"
"OH , you just gave me something to tell my boys about....good race bro...be safe".

Thats it for now but you know I got much more to tell ya'll about.

YO JOE!

06 GTO: SLP Longtubes, SLP Loudmouth II K&N intake,
Ported Intake Manifold,
Ported Throttle body, MAF screen delete.
Tunned by Jeremy Formato. 381whp, 376wtq.
07 Ion Redline: Bone stock w/ factory Competition package.

In response to a race my wife had while pregnant with our baby:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgclwj
Prediction.... I bet we will hear about a guy down in Miami thats the King of street racing in about 18 years...Way to get him started....
Musashi3000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Re: Musashi is back! killing never felt so good.

Ahhh Mushman. Good times.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

-The Stig- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
CivRacer95
srs biznis

Send a message via AIM to CivRacer95

Good to have you back!

Besides, there's no harm at all when it comes to computer-generated, ficticious stories such as that one.

CivRacer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
TorchedStealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to TorchedStealth

Good to have ya back! The racing section hasnt been too busy with it being winter and all.
2005 Saturn Ion Redline - Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors|E85|Harrop TVS1320 Blower|2.9" pulley|3" Intake|Vibrant Header and catless Downpipe|Hahn 3" catback|N2MB Wot Box w/2-step and no-lift shift|Cobra Heat Exchanger|Hurst STS|Ottp Stage 1 trans mounts|AEM EUGO Wideband|Aeroforce Interceptor|HPTuners (self tuned)|Mop Top Pros Carbon Fiber badges|B&G Springs
TorchedStealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
MZR_47
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to MZR_47

Welcome back, we have been missing some of the regulars around here. Nice race, poor bastard must not know that 500 pound rims are not very effective go-fast parts.

Silencer Delete | SPT Catback | Megan Racing DP | TEIN Flex Coilovers | Front and Rear Sway Bars | DBA Rotors | TurboXS UTEC | 18 psi
MZR_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
BeZerK2112
VG30DETT Goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi3000GT
What is up laddies?

Ive been gone for a while but I can explain. See, I got nailed on some phony street racing charges a while back, still awaiting trial and shit so I have been kinda good about it but my atorney told me to lay low from the forums since they can actually read up on them. Yeah, thats right! she googled my name and bam! street racing stories galore. and i'm all like "yeah but all those street racing stories we post up are purely computer simulations, none of that actually happens, its all just a what-if senario.....right?
I have an idea. Other forums have this section in an members lounge or such. Password protected and the password is only given out to people who the moderators know arn't cops. This keeps people from searching for streetracing events and forums! The sites that have it all you do is PM the moderators. They give your the password and your in. Here you would just create a sticky that gives stipulations like the password isn't for noobs and you have to be sponcered by a moderator. Just an idea then we can really say whatever we want in the section without fear!

99 Maxima - View the Project at CarDomain

BeZerK2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing