Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
View Poll Results: WHO IS BETTER
FORD 21 29.17%
CHEVY 51 70.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 11:35 AM   #76
Scott 02
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Scott 02 Send a message via Yahoo to Scott 02
Quote:
Fords' ducktape contruction methods
lol, They seem to break down alot and parts cost more.
Old 03-24-2003, 04:42 PM   #77
kaoru-tochiro
Banned

Yes they are expensive, but I found out if you want to make a Ford work you gotta use aftermarket parts, they are cheaper and last "slightly" longer.
Old 05-01-2003, 06:57 PM   #78
pennyho
Banned

i pick chevy, ford has a gay explorer, a gay mustang, a gay ranger, and a gay expedition. btw i pick it because i have a camaro and mustangs just suck compared to them the last model is still faster than their new one their thinking of .and no ford truck can mess with the suburban!19,000 lb of towing power!and since GMC makes chevy no ford car can also match the hummer!
Old 05-01-2003, 08:06 PM   #79
kaoru-tochiro
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by pennyho
i pick chevy, ford has a gay explorer, a gay mustang, a gay ranger, and a gay expedition. btw i pick it because i have a camaro and mustangs just suck compared to them the last model is still faster than their new one their thinking of .and no ford truck can mess with the suburban!19,000 lb of towing power!and since GMC makes chevy no ford car can also match the hummer!
Could you elaborate on what makes the Mustang "gay"?
Old 05-01-2003, 08:11 PM   #80
Pick
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by kaoru-tochiro

Could you elaborate on what makes the Mustang "gay"?
No, he can't because he hasn't made an intelligent comment with any kind if backing in all the threads I've seen him post in.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:47 PM   #81
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Pick

No, he can't because he hasn't made an intelligent comment with any kind if backing in all the threads I've seen him post in.
I see many many people unhappy with him, and I will say that I am also. I wouldn't be surprised if a few moderators PMed him about his immaturity.

My Webshots
Old 05-14-2003, 03:03 PM   #82
Kiddi J
AF Newbie

Both stink

chevy stinks but ford sucks
Old 05-14-2003, 03:09 PM   #83
kaoru-tochiro
Banned

Re: Both stink

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiddi J
And Dodge swallows?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:40 AM   #84
DVS LT1
AF Enthusiast

This is indeed a broad and silly thread - who do you guys think makes the better looking interior plastic? Ford or Chevy????

I've only ever been interested in Sporty cars and could care less if the Focus or Impalla is the best selling car or whatever. I like trucks too, the bigger the better, and between Ford and Chevy I'd have to say they both make mean trucks (whose is more reliable, thats another thread).

Back to sporty cars, right now there is no question that Chevy is absolutely hurting with their lineup. I mean, the Vette's are obviously the king of the hill, but cost a fortune. Besides that end of the spectrum, Chevy's got nothing - if they would just take the blower from our Grand Prix GTP and slap it on its brother the Monte Carlo SS, that would make all the difference in the world.

Right now the Ford Mustang's are some of the coolest cars on the market. Last years Bullet model was a great looking car, and this years Mach 1 is simply awesome - the leather interior, olde school fixed ram air intake, even the optional 4-speed manual/3.55 geared tranny. Ford will aparantly be coming out with more retro models (like the "BOSS" in the next year) until the totally new Mustangs debute. With the temporary absence of the Camaro, Ford has taken full control of the "Pony Car" market and will make a killing with these clever retro issues.

I live and breathe GM, but have to give credit where credit is due. Right now Chevy is hurting - unless you rich.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:26 PM   #85
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Re: Both stink

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiddi J
That was about worthless Ive said this too many times to count but here goes again: Chevy and Ford both have good aspects to their company Chevy: Sportscars such as the camaro and firebird(soon to no longer be) And soon the new GTO, and Silverado SS. Ford: Their diesel trucks are way better than the Chevy diesels and the only diesel besides cummins that I would buy. This is because the Powerstroke is made by International, a well known producer of diesel engines. Ford also has certain versions of the mustang that are good such as the Mach 1, and Cobra. As you can see both obviously have good vehicles, so it basically comes down to which one you like driving.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:57 PM   #86
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Both stink

Quote:
Originally posted by kaoru-tochiro

And Dodge swallows?
HAH! What was the king car of the muscle car era? I believe it was the 1971 HEMI CUDA(I know it's not a dodge but it's still mopar). Find a car that isn't an exotic car to beat it, you won't. Not even any vette could touch it, even the 427 or 454 ones. And forget about a stang even thinking about it, the cuda will laugh at any GT500. It could even beat my favorite car- the 69 BOSS 429 mustang . oh well, when it comes to power MOPAR is king.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:27 PM   #87
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Re: Re: Re: Both stink

Quote:
Originally posted by PWMAN

HAH! What was the king car of the muscle car era? I believe it was the 1971 HEMI CUDA(I know it's not a dodge but it's still mopar). Find a car that isn't an exotic car to beat it, you won't. Not even any vette could touch it, even the 427 or 454 ones. And forget about a stang even thinking about it, the cuda will laugh at any GT500. It could even beat my favorite car- the 69 BOSS 429 mustang . oh well, when it comes to power MOPAR is king.

you just made polygon your best friend...he's the AF mopar nazi.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Old 05-27-2003, 08:58 PM   #88
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Both stink

Quote:
Originally posted by Neutrino

you just made polygon your best friend...he's the AF mopar nazi.
Yeah we talk a lot about my Daytona.
Old 05-28-2003, 04:16 PM   #89
JDANNER
AF Newbie

Question

What's that I hear crankin' out AC/DC and rumbling down the boulevard????? Who's that I hear cryin' and running for cover???? What's back in town that makes Chevy lovers rejoice....What model year is it????? Fast forward to 2005.....

The Camaro will NEVER die....Stay tuned....Its gonna be back & its gonna be BAD! And all you mustang "fish" are gonna shit when you see it!

Old 05-28-2003, 09:18 PM   #90
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Quote:
Originally posted by JDANNER

What's that I hear crankin' out AC/DC and rumbling down the boulevard????? Who's that I hear cryin' and running for cover???? What's back in town that makes Chevy lovers rejoice....What model year is it????? Fast forward to 2005.....

The Camaro will NEVER die....Stay tuned....Its gonna be back & its gonna be BAD! And all you mustang "fish" are gonna shit when you see it!

Ya know, Im all for the T/A and Camaro, but that was kinda gay

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons