Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Formula-One
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-19-2003, 02:08 PM   #1
Grande
Banned

Kimi Raikkonen is WORTHLESS.

Raikkonen has become somewhat of a young prodigy, but any driver that you team up with Coulthard is going to come out looking like a winner. I mean come on, Coulthard has crashed his car even on warm up laps. If that is not completely incompetent what is? (The only reason why Ron Dennis even has David in the team is because he knows dirty little secrets that where going on in McLaren in 98 an 99. )

Ron Dennis is aware that this "Kimi" is stale and the only reason he hired him is to milk more money from his sponsors, that are under the impression that Kimi is some sort of genius. He calls him "the ice man", he’s a cry baby mama’s boy for god’s sake!

How many times is baby Kimi going to cry at the end of a race he doesn’t win? He’s a spoiled imp, that deserves to drive a Minardi. His car blows up and he assaults a track marshal, what a great example of a sportsman. Does he think he deserves to win?!?!. A worthless overrated driver like him? Every other driver has a hard time to the top of F1, and this no-talent hack drives less that 30 races in a real car, and gets a seat in a top team?!?!?

He’s inexperienced, and his flaws are evident. That McLaren is a fast car and it is being WASTED on this talent lacking phony. He’s not a real winner, the whole time he drives like he’s trying to just hang on, and when he wins, its because his superior car let him pull away. WORTHLESS! If the championship goes to the last race, he will throw it all away by crashing because his mucus drenched hands slipped on the steering wheel!. Why is Ron putting everything on the line for this callow lowlife dirt bag?

The kiddie is not a leader, I can’t believe his mechanics actually give him so much attention. He sits in interviews and he looks like a nitwit. I hope one day his mechanics forget to tighten the bolt one of his tires, and that will be the end of Kimi in F1. That would probably save F1.

If this malformation wins the F1 title this year, it will be a travesty to the sport. Because it will show that any good-for-nothing retard can win a championship by driving the fastest car in the field. Jeff Gordon has already showed us that.
Old 07-19-2003, 02:09 PM   #2
Grande
Banned

Here is a visual aid:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crybaby.jpg (20.9 KB, 94 views)
Old 07-19-2003, 02:16 PM   #3
ales
Forza Schumacher

Wow. This came out of the blue. What a smart thread. You're of course entitled to your own opinion, and I myself thing there are several drivers better than Kimi is at the moment, but he is already one of the very best and will (should) only get better. Have you seen todays qualifying? Have you seen the current championship standings? Please try to be more ... constructive in your arguments, ok? And I will not see this forum go down the road of driver bashing, so keep that one in mind as well.

Would love to resume my duties as AF's own official thread bastardizer!!!
1:29:53.435 || 207.316 || 310.596
Old 07-19-2003, 03:56 PM   #4
freakray
AF Modelrater

Re: Kimi Raikkonen is WORTHLESS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Grande
Because it will show that any good-for-nothing retard can win a championship by driving the fastest car in the field.
And your posts are proof that and good-for-nothing retard what is screaming and that has access to a computer can post an utter load of bollocks.

We went down the road of the unsubstantiated argument in the political forum and now we are going to go down that road here?

And before you start with your 'I'm smarter than you' argument, team yourself up with a spell checker and grammar helper, not to mention dictionary.

Last edited by freakray; 07-19-2003 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-19-2003, 06:53 PM   #5
Grande
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ales
Wow. This came out of the blue. What a smart thread. You're of course entitled to your own opinion, and I myself thing there are several drivers better than Kimi is at the moment, but he is already one of the very best and will (should) only get better. Have you seen todays qualifying? Have you seen the current championship standings? Please try to be more ... constructive in your arguments, ok? And I will not see this forum go down the road of driver bashing, so keep that one in mind as well.
Sorry, I tried to edit the harsh language out.

I just can not understand why he has so many fans. What has he done that is so great, besides replacing Hakkinen? Because most of his fans are x-Hakkinen fans. I am not impressed with him, and his "fans" should wake up.
Old 07-19-2003, 06:58 PM   #6
Grande
Banned

Re: Re: Kimi Raikkonen is WORTHLESS.

Quote:
Originally posted by freakray

And your posts are proof that and good-for-nothing retard what is screaming and that has access to a computer can post an utter load of bollocks.

We went down the road of the unsubstantiated argument in the political forum and now we are going to go down that road here?

And before you start with your 'I'm smarter than you' argument, team yourself up with a spell checker and grammar helper, not to mention dictionary.

freakface, why are you following me? I don't follow you, so get away from me, don't come into my threads, you don't agree with what I write so go away.

I just wan't to know if there are any other people who are smart enough to make the same realization that's all. Now go back to your state college and finish your mediocre deggree in BS.

and you can spelcheck my post
Old 07-19-2003, 09:26 PM   #7
freakray
AF Modelrater

Re: Re: Re: Kimi Raikkonen is WORTHLESS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Grande

freakface, why are you following me? I don't follow you, so get away from me, don't come into my threads, you don't agree with what I write so go away.

I just wan't to know if there are any other people who are smart enough to make the same realization that's all. Now go back to your state college and finish your mediocre deggree in BS.

and you can spelcheck my post
Follow you? I have been posting in the F1 forum as long as I have been here, so considering your posts are turning up in the forums I frequent it would be more discernable you would be following me, so stop fooling your arrogant ass with flattery old man.
If you haven't noticed, this is a public forum, and there is the freedom of speech so many like to hide behind, so I am quite free to post in any thread I like and say what I choose, right?

I am degreed engineer you moron, and if you look at my location, I only work in State College.
I wouldn't even go so far as crediting you with a degree, you're probably a used car salesman.

Since the best you can come up with is insult flinging, I have to even question if you are that 40 year old you claim, since that is normally a juvenile resort, unless of course your a sexually frustrated middle-aged man in his midlife crisis (I mean that in the nicest possible way).

You can't even spell spellcheck? You're worse than I gave you credit for previously, and that's after I re-assessed my opinion of you once before.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:22 AM   #8
RallyRaider
Zomby Woof

The way I look at it there are two possibilities here:

Number 1. This Grande character is having a joke, one that only he seems to get but nontheless he considers this thread a bit of fun, to try and wind us all up.

Number 2. He is an ignorant loser with his head up his arse who knows nothing of F1, motorsport, human behaviour, business and pretty much anything else you'd care to name. In short a dickhead.

I'm guessing it will quickly become apparent which of the two is the truth. If it hasn't already.

Last edited by RallyRaider; 07-20-2003 at 04:02 AM.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:22 AM   #9
taranaki
Banned

Grande has already proved to be worthless on the political forum.I'm not surprised that he is clueless about F1 as well.Grande,when you have raced against raikkonen,even if you don't win,you might be entitled to make such assessments.Until then,you are just another couch potato who is all mouth and no ability.Raikkonen has won F1 races,and will do so again.You have not.If he is as useless as you claim,what does that make you?
Old 07-20-2003, 10:40 AM   #10
Grande
Banned

"Holy $#!^, that was the best F1 performance out of Kimi that I have seen this year." Yes, I am being sarcastic!

The race starts but Kimi in his superior car blasts past poor Barrichelo, the neglected no. 2 driver for Ferrari. But a few laps later all Rubhino has to do is follow Kimi and wait for him to crack to get by.
Then by a miracle of God, God’s gift to Kimi, a new opportunity, he ends up in first place! But again, Rubhino and his red car is just too much pressure for Kimi, he puts up no resistance and goes off track again, another fumble!! Of course by the time Monster Montoya catches up, Kimi just can not take the pressure of being followed anymore and makes his typical submissive maneuver, going off and kindly letting Montoya by. Is Kimi having trouble holding on to the steering wheel? I guess I was right about Kimi havin snot all over his hands.

At the end of the race, being the bad sports man that Kimi is, he does not even shake hands with Barrichello, the man that beat him fairly in a straight fight. In fact I didn’t see him since he excreted out of his car, perhaps he went to his trailer so Ron Dennis can give him some "consoling hugs"

Was Barichello too much for Kimi? F1’s current nice guy? If he can not fend off Barichelo, for at least one lap, what chance does he have to beat Schumacher? My prediction is than when the time comes to face Michael in a straight fight, Kimi will throw his car off track, but not before soiling his shorts. Michael will be utterly merciless, he will move on Kimi like the German SS storm troopers into Poland.
Old 07-20-2003, 10:59 AM   #11
RallyRaider
Zomby Woof

Read the first few lines of the post immediately above and couldn't be bothered going any further. I fear doing so is likely to suck us all into some kind of stupidity black hole - from which reason cannot escape.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:00 AM   #12
RallyRaider
Zomby Woof

Oi Grande, you weren't at Silverstone this afternoon were you? Wearing a skirt? Got any impending court cases?
Old 07-20-2003, 11:04 AM   #13
Veyron
AF Fanatic

Cool

Kimi may be socially backward as you are, but he's very young and will learn and mature along the way in his social and driving skills. He has loads of natural talent, and with experience surely he'll meet all expectations of him. No need for you to be so jealous of what he has accomplished in his young life, already far more than you ever will.
As for the MS, KR duals, it's already happened, and look who put a wheel off....

Last edited by Veyron; 07-20-2003 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:04 AM   #14
RallyRaider
Zomby Woof

Damn, just realised my last post was my 905th (a very signifigant number for a Peugeot man, you'll all understand)

And I wasted it on the originator of this thread.

Might have to explain the 905 bit to him too I suspect.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:55 AM   #15
freakray
AF Modelrater

It must take a special type of moron to think that a guy that can come third in LAST year's car behind 2 cars of the latest design is a useless driver.
The fact that Kimi is still scoring results with the old car says a lot to me about his talent.

The fact that Grande thinks that is a sub-par performance says a lot to me about his actual knowledge of F1.

Phil, thinking that Grande could even find Silverstone on a map is generous of you.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Formula-One