Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Muscletang
AF Premium User

Unhappy RIP Steve Jobs

Whether you love or hate the man and his company, he had visions and changed the world.

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids...

I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich
What?! Record sales are slumping? Must be from all those pirates. Can't be because we started sucking 10 years ago.
Muscletang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Blackcrow64
AF Moderator

Re: RIP Steve Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletang View Post
Whether you love or hate the man and his company, he had visions and changed the world.
Agreed...

It was weird that I was tweaking the file system on my iPhone last night and bricked it at the exact moment I received a CNN alert on my iPad that Steve Jobs had died... Creepy huh?

I am saddened that there will not be anymore new innovations by Steve. Hopefully he has built his company strong enough and with the right people to keep things running great for many years to come...

I am happy though that he got to see off his biggest life project of iCloud. He has been working on making that a reality for the common person since the mid 90s. I watched an old keynote video of when he first started talking about the idea and what he wanted it to do... Very ahead of his time was Steve Jobs...
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06
  • 14 Silverado 1500
Blackcrow64 is offline   Reply With Quote