Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:07 PM   #16
Melodic
AF Newbie

Re: Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhussain
i like the way you think , Melodic.

Thanks, I like the way I think too.
Old 08-24-2004, 01:02 PM   #17
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Re: Re: Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodic
Thanks, I like the way I think too.

stop that spamming plz

you can write them in one post
Old 08-24-2004, 03:26 PM   #18
Melodic
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menu dei Motori
stop that spamming plz

you can write them in one post

Spamming? Puhleeaze!! Get a grip, Sancho.
Old 08-26-2004, 01:49 AM   #19
tanner07
AF Enthusiast

Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Buddy, if you don't like rude people you need to do a complete self-evaluation.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:42 PM   #20
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Re: Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Who gives a shit? Should'nt you be in school? You're in like the 8th grade, right? By the way, the cars in your sig are pieces of crap. And who paints a Camaro PURPLE? How GAY is that? Oh yea, I saw your post from a while back where you said you owned all of those cars in your sig. I also saw the post that you made about how you wish you had the money to buy the wrecked Murci so you could fix it up. If you were to sell all of the shitty cars in your HUGE sig, you could MAYBE scrape up enough money to buy the tires from that wrecked Murci.

One last thing, eat a dick.
wow your so pathetic you think you actually have a gallardo when you have nothing, im actually in 12th grade and i would not sell my cars for a crashed murcielago, its hard to find many crashed diablos under 90k and also w/e car you have my 95' camaro z28 will kill yours so badly it has 550hp and 600trq after change of tpis heads, headers, cams, rockers, MAF, CAI, magnaflow exhaust, and lots of other shit
p.s. what color was i supposed to paint it then?
Old 08-27-2004, 04:00 PM   #21
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Spamming? Puhleeaze!! Get a grip, Sancho.

accept the rules or leave the forum... a last warning...
Old 08-31-2004, 03:24 AM   #22
WeebL
AF Newbie

wow first post despite reading topics in this forum for a couple of years =P. I was just wondering, how did you afford all those cars DiabloGT? heh. Im in New Zealand so i dont know crap about american cars , but 12th grade is your final year of high school is it? 17/18 = to our year 13/form 7. I mean that dude saying your cars are pieces of crap... wtf? 550 hp... 1999/2000 cars... at my school in auckland (pop 2 million + or so, maybe, iono im being retarded today) itd be lucky if a single student in any year who had (owned themselves) much better than a single 1994 toyota celica worth $6,000 NZ, well thats the best ride ive seen.. =P for reference a 1990 Honda civic would sell for about $1,000-2,000 NZ with 100,000kms here. I think US is like $1000 NZ = $650 US or so atm but things are twice as expensive here ($NZ). How much are your cars worth and I mean, how did you afford all those cars at 17/18? heh =P Im definately not denying you own them im just interested. thanks. Also what an fucken retard Melodic "I just don't like rude people" what a joke heh. He just said the thread was two months old and you went off on a psycho rant calling his cars shitty and gay, and telling him to eat dick, and then having the dumb fucking ass balls to call him rude after saying all that just because he said the thread was two months old. You seriously need psychological treatement or else are 11 and just discovered you could abuse other people on the internet for fun... sorry for all the language and the angry shit back but i just figure that arrogant retards need an abusing response back to get it through their skulls.. try and say anything in a considerate manner and they just abuse you even more for the sad brains they were given.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:40 PM   #23
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: i never thought the titanium was so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeebL
wow first post despite reading topics in this forum for a couple of years =P. I was just wondering, how did you afford all those cars DiabloGT? heh. Im in New Zealand so i dont know crap about american cars , but 12th grade is your final year of high school is it? 17/18 = to our year 13/form 7. I mean that dude saying your cars are pieces of crap... wtf? 550 hp... 1999/2000 cars... at my school in auckland (pop 2 million + or so, maybe, iono im being retarded today) itd be lucky if a single student in any year who had (owned themselves) much better than a single 1994 toyota celica worth $6,000 NZ, well thats the best ride ive seen.. =P for reference a 1990 Honda civic would sell for about $1,000-2,000 NZ with 100,000kms here. I think US is like $1000 NZ = $650 US or so atm but things are twice as expensive here ($NZ). How much are your cars worth and I mean, how did you afford all those cars at 17/18? heh =P Im definately not denying you own them im just interested. thanks. Also what an fucken retard Melodic "I just don't like rude people" what a joke heh. He just said the thread was two months old and you went off on a psycho rant calling his cars shitty and gay, and telling him to eat dick, and then having the dumb fucking ass balls to call him rude after saying all that just because he said the thread was two months old. You seriously need psychological treatement or else are 11 and just discovered you could abuse other people on the internet for fun... sorry for all the language and the angry shit back but i just figure that arrogant retards need an abusing response back to get it through their skulls.. try and say anything in a considerate manner and they just abuse you even more for the sad brains they were given.
my uncles repair cars for a living and have given these to me since i was 16, i started with the 2 camaros, and then once they seen i took care of em good then the have given me the limo, f350 and 00' town car L series(6" stretch) . in my school people in my grade hardly even have one car, so i count my self lucky, and thankful that i have good uncles...
Old 08-31-2004, 02:17 PM   #24
Menu dei Motori
Click here

weebl welcome to af

but before you go on posting read the guidlines... we don´t like ot here in threads, especially not in the lambo forums.

diablogt... for you the same no ot plz

:-)

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)