-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-16-2003, 07:52 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My Booty Ride Pics

Well here's what it did look like. Not going to post pics of the conversion until it's done. No sneaky peaky for you guys




Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2003, 06:23 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dang...52 views and no replies
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Ace$nyper's Avatar
Ace$nyper Ace$nyper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,738
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
I think were everyone is like the front bumper lost LOL! J/P it looks cool like that liking the rims too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-19-2003, 03:02 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'll just say I lost control of my 600hp beast when I was racing some NSX
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-20-2003, 02:42 PM
TheNotoriousMogg's Avatar
TheNotoriousMogg TheNotoriousMogg is offline
AF's #1 Bad Guy
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,371
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
looks ghetto up front Mike, only if you wouldent have let the ladies take it for a spin....
__________________
Darrell

thegrumpysergeant.net
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-20-2003, 04:25 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I know huh. No more of that. I took it out of the shop again for the weekend, but I think when I take it back, I'm just going to leave it there until it's done. I'd give it atleast another two weeks until the front is done.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Ace$nyper's Avatar
Ace$nyper Ace$nyper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,738
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
man you gotta run an NSX that must have been sweet was it worth it?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-21-2003, 12:22 AM
zippeay zippeay is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 304
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thats really !@#$ed up man I want to see some pics, I got my M3 head lights and clear corners but I took off my bumper the other day and realized my !@#$ing frame is tweaked from the guy I bought my car from. So I have to have it put on a frame machine before I do my headlights, I was wondering why my fiberglass hood was fitting so crappy. Anyway I have to go to bed now I have to go talk with my Commander tommarrow yeah , lol I'm trying to change bases to get back out west, the south really is dirty, hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2003, 10:38 AM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ace-I was just messin around. I don't race my car and it certainly doesn't have 600hp

zippeay-sucks about your car but I'm sure you'll get it fixed though...hope you're able to PCS to another base. hopefully you'll get stationed in Cali
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-21-2003, 11:04 AM
Ace$nyper's Avatar
Ace$nyper Ace$nyper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,738
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
oh. you got me i though 600 sounded like a bit much but it can be done and i still feel goofy it's cool though
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-21-2003, 11:09 AM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You should feel goofy poopoo head

LOL...just jokin man
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2003, 11:40 AM
I Killed Tupac I Killed Tupac is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
what happened to it? u get into an accident?:finger:
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-21-2003, 04:52 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sup Suge? Suge shot him...

Hey here is the story:

I took the front off because it was no longer bolted to the car. It was just clipped on underneath the hood. The lips on the fenders that the bumper screws into broke.

As for the dented passenger's side fender; I was answering my cell phone when I was driving. Well I dropped it and picked it up. As I was looking up, I ran into a parked civic No biggie though because my insurance covered her car and I wanted to get new fenders and a new front bumper anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-21-2003, 09:57 PM
zippeay zippeay is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 304
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LOL, man that sucks sorry I had to laugh I mean you gotta admit its kinda funny. When you gonna post some GOD D%$# pics????
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-22-2003, 05:03 PM
CivicLx CivicLx is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You ever laugh at me again, you'll get found at the bottom of the sea with the fishies

Hahaha...just jokin
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride Pics... Rollingbones Silverado 2 08-21-2005 03:20 PM
Poll: Do you like my ride?? PICS INSIDE 1ceman Exterior | bodykits | Lighting 57 01-03-2005 04:56 AM
New ride pics lordvektra COMPLETELY off-topic 16 05-21-2004 10:18 PM
Riding pics (GA weather) of yesterday gunluvS14 Street Bikes 5 02-15-2004 09:34 AM
Members' ride pics DMC12 C/K 4 07-29-2003 09:19 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts