-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-06-2010, 09:48 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
WTB: 2G MAF and intake

Want to buy this in the next couple weeks if possible. Post up what you have. Also need the harness adapter too but may need to buy that somewhere else.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2010, 07:20 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: WTB: 2G MAF and intake

Come on, someone on here has to have something lying around?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Blackcrow64's Avatar
Blackcrow64 Blackcrow64 is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,621
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Re: WTB: 2G MAF and intake

I'll look and see if I do... I think I might... Can't remember if I sold the ones I had or not...
__________________
-Brian
  • 92 Firebird sold
  • 97 Talon TSI AWD sold
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06 sold
  • 14 Silverado 1500
  • 26 Equinox RS
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:39 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: WTB: 2G MAF and intake

I got this stuff. Thanks anyway Brian.

lock thread if you guys want to
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Classifieds


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts