-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Ranger | Courier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-14-2009, 09:01 AM
chaunur chaunur is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
column shifter

2000 ford ranger, Recently I found a odd little part on the floorboard of my truck. It a steel rod about 1.25" long, about 3/16 dia with a knurled end. At the same time the column shifter started acting funny, I have a hard time locating drive and it just seems loose, also you can now change gears and take it out of park without pulling the shifter toward you. I know this isn't correct. Ive removed the plastic covers but cant figure out where this little part goes. Any ideas? A part diagram of the column would be helpful but I cant locate one online.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Ranger | Courier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts