|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
XM radio
Anyone have XM radio in the civic? I just got an FM modulated, XM radio set up out of a new used car here at work. I got the whole thing, but i dont listen to the radio often enough to use it. Was gonna put it in one of two beaters maybe....dont know yet........ BUt just wanted to know what everyone thinks of it...
gunnmen01
__________________
My other ride..... is YOUR MOM !!!!!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
do ya know what i think? i think you should sell it to me! :-D
__________________
94 Integra LS, autotragic, Tons of mods 93 Accord wagon, Manual conversion and f20b swap in the near future! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have XM radio in my 91. I love it, it's all I listen to now. the audio quality is just like a CD. it is unedited, and 80% comercial free. Just put it in you'll love it. go here and check it out.
www.xmradio.com Mike |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
but you have to PAY for it....i say stick to your cd's and sell the thing. It will be a cold day inhell before i PAY for RADIO!!!:twoguns:
__________________
1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited Built ZC in 90 Civic std model.... ![]() as marked001 says Don't click here |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() 97 Toyota T100 xcab 3.4l v6 5spd 2wd |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
you crack me up |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shit i been moochin cables off on of my tentants forever(s'ok the tentant is mom)...like 10 years so far...heheheheh.....i probaly will sell the damn thing though...i listen to cd's....
gunnmen01
__________________
My other ride..... is YOUR MOM !!!!!!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() 97 Toyota T100 xcab 3.4l v6 5spd 2wd |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
vibe - was moms and she crashed it
seirra was my dad's but he was over sea's and now he is back so he is driving it again and my dad just bought me a 01 ford ranger for my own car |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
01 ford ranger...damn that sucks lol
__________________
Keep it real, and share the knowledge..... Say NO to Primer!!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh well it was free
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Does the ranger at least have 4wd?
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() 97 Toyota T100 xcab 3.4l v6 5spd 2wd |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
they didnt buy me an import cause 1. my dad is a auto theft detective and he doesnt want to buy me a honda and he bought a truck cause he bought me a truck i guess, i dont question free stuff no it isnt 4wd, and once again i dont question free stuff |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
The only problem with XM on a FM modulated setup is you lose the CD quality. I sold XM at Best Buy, and I would have bought it if I didn't have to get my CV joints replaced (sucked up my XM savings). The best way to go is through a deck that is XM ready and get the dedicated box rather than the XM. That way you get the CD quality.
I LOVE XM. I think 10 bucks a month for CD quality commercial free music is a hell of a deal, because I don't watch TV and I spend a HELL of a lot of time in my car.
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
so you wanna sell it bro? if so how much?
__________________
94 Integra LS, autotragic, Tons of mods 93 Accord wagon, Manual conversion and f20b swap in the near future! |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|