|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Final Call for 88-91 Civic/CRX Meet in Pa
This is the last call for the 88-91 Civic/CRX Meet at Maple Grove park for this weekend, Sunday April 13th. Meet starts at 11:00 am. The meet takes place across the street from the raceway. There is NO charge for the meet, I only ask if you can purchase your lunch at the resturant "this is how they let us hold the meets at the park". There will be NO racing at the event. 75+ people have signed up for the meet.
More info located at http://members.tripod.com/cwbetb/id18.htm Convoy/message board located at http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb=forum&f=342 To sign up email me at [email protected] Mods please do not move "88-91 Civic/CRX specific" |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
..I'd like to know how 75+ people are going to fit in that restaurant?
__________________
SOLD!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
good question...
__________________
91 CRX HF - B16A1 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would love to go but have a scrimmage at 1 about 2.5 hours away.
__________________
I'm Jordan My car is the ugliest one on this board |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
They have a very large room in the back, The guy said we can use. If we have to we can do it in shifts. "I pitty the resturant haha"
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess it'll be ok as long as there arent any big groups of bikers coming in
__________________
SOLD!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
It would be nice to do a meet at the next Englishtown, NJ event.
Would people be down for that? If so someone should start up the meet... I went last week and it was really good.... :bandit:
__________________
91 CRX HF - B16A1 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
..so why dont you take the initiative?
__________________
SOLD!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
91 CRX HF - B16A1 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
bah...excuses
__________________
SOLD!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there. but wont race on the way down, my parents dont trust me going down by myself, so my dad is gonna lead me down there...BULLSHIT!
__________________
![]() PeacE |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
91 CRX HF - B16A1 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I 'would' ...but since I no longer have a hatch...I'd feel stupid doing it...the next even I'll be attending at etown will be Waterfest
__________________
SOLD!
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
haha thats kinda funny, my parents never cared when i was in high school, my dad sat down and helped me map out the 4 hour trip and told me to becareful and i was on my way
__________________
90- crx si w/ a D16a Vtec and a few goodies, oh and 60k miles on it heh |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
91 CRX HF - B16A1 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|